SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

10 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

I think I hate the chiefs as much as I hated the patriots back in the day 

I hate them worse. The Pats were never a threat to our success, our own incompetence was. The Chiefs are in the way of our Super Bowl window and from talent evaluation to coaching they are doing it better than we are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I hate them worse. The Pats were never a threat to our success, our own incompetence was. The Chiefs are in the way of our Super Bowl window and from talent evaluation to coaching they are doing it better than we are.

I don’t hate them because we are better than them. Our team is made to beat the chiefs. I am more worried about the more physical teams we have in our conference. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Leslie Frazier vindicated! You need to score points to win in this NFL. Hold a good offense to 27 …

Honestly asking, which good offense has he held to 27?

Feel like the good ones walk all over his defense.

Edited by The Wiz

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

How is the Chiefs young secondary managing to defend Philly's highly talented group of pass catchers? Coaching.

Philly has 1 receiver with over 100yds and another with 96 yds. With the need to complain about the Bills some 💩 is being spewed here. 

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

So both of these DC should be fired right?

KC gives Spags Chris Jones and then about 2/3rds of the investment we have in our defense.  

If we let Edmunds, Poyer walk and trade Oliver to invest in the offense around Allen like they have Mahomes .. sure, I’m willing to give Frazier a longer leash in the playoffs.  

• Agree 2

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

The guy watching at home (err, playing golf) should be watching and learning. Hurts plays under control, still makes the huge plays. He’s tied for a Super Bowl championship with 5 minutes to go. And he got there a helluva lot sooner. 

He also has 2 hall of famers on his offensive line. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.