SB LVll Game Thread: Eagles VS Chiefs

T&C

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

4 targets 2 catches ........... same average roughly as Davis.  Live by the deep ball and die by it.  Both of those throws should have been picked.

Yes they should have…that’s my point on Brown. 2 picks for many receivers end up being a TD & an incompletion for Brown. I hated going against him at Tennessee. I’m glad he’s in the NFC. 

2 minutes ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

Yes they should have…that’s my point on Brown. 2 picks for many receivers end up being a TD & an incompletion for Brown. I hated going against him at Tennessee. I’m glad he’s in the NFC. 

No doubt Brown is good.  I'd like to think Hyde or Poyer would have been all over that but Hopkins tells me not always.

2 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

It's been a long long time since Mahomes has touched the ball, isn't it.

He has to double dip here...

But shortening the game is definitely the game plan for the Eagles. Taking it down to zero before each snap. Dominating TOP...

The Chiefs can be up 7 before the Eagles get the ball again tho.  

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

You blaming Allen cause he left 13 seconds on the board? 

That's how the everyone sees it when checking the boxscore.  Allen lost to Mahomes in that game.  Not that Allen scored with 13 seconds left and the coaching staff made 3 stupid ass plays in a row.

but you know, box score.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.