Josh looked really defeated in his press conference.

bostonadguy

Watching his post game news conference he seemed just utterly defeated. You could see it in his eyes. I hope he takes a good break, refocuses with his QB coach and maybe some sports psychology. His body language was off all season. 

I do think they need to really assess the OC position. They got someone Allen trusted when they really need someone to hold Josh accountable. Daboll did that. Comes with experience.

After that Green Bay game it seemed to always be push pull with those two.

I’m not sure running it back for continuity’s sake is gonna work unless Beane acknowledges it was lack of talent on the OLine and Wide Receiver that held them both back.

I can’t help but think we need a coordinator that won’t waste Josh’s prime years.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yeah cause he’s watching Brock Purdy that last few weeks and questioning WTF are we doing?! Pick 265 is balling out in an awesome offense with weapons everywhere an Oline that can play…. Not to mention an offensive genius…. 

Balling out with 3 field goals. Don't deny we need more weapons though. Spring for Deandre Hopkins. I dont want to hear we dont have the cap space.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

If I was Allen I’d be dejected too…the reality that Beane will draft the BDPA (best defensive player available) is looming already…

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s a former Bills backup QB out there with HC experience. Bring him home and let him take the offense to the next level 

Agree. Bring in reich. He won a sb with the eagles and would be great for Allen. 

• Agree 4

14 minutes ago, bostonadguy said:

Watching his post game news conference he seemed just utterly defeated. You could see it in his eyes. I hope he takes a good break, refocuses with his QB coach and maybe some sports psychology. His body language was off all season. 

I do think they need to really assess the OC position. They got someone Allen trusted when they really need someone to hold Josh accountable. Daboll did that. Comes with experience.

I’m not sure running it back for continuity’s sake is gonna work unless Beane acknowledges it was lack of talent on the OLine and Wide Receiver that held them both back.

I can’t help but think we need a coordinator that won’t waste Josh’s prime years.

I think his prime years have already been wasted based on the rise of the rest of the AFC.  We missed the window last year and now we aren't just behind KC (as we will likely be forever), but also Cincy.  Miami and Jets (assuming they find a QB) will push us for the division as well.  Chargers, if they stop Chargering will also be in the mix.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Probably defeated realizing his prime years are being burned by having lack of quality OC, talent on offense and a defense that is useless in the playoffs. This team needs a big shakeup

I can envision a 30 for 30 some day about the wasted talent of Josh Allen with Buffalo.  How he was on the rise, made amazing plays, but coaching, personnel decisions, etc. relegated him to a passing memory.  Classic Bills stuff.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Yeah cause he’s watching Brock Purdy that last few weeks and questioning WTF are we doing?! Pick 265 is balling out in an awesome offense with weapons everywhere an Oline that can play…. Not to mention an offensive genius…. 

Is he balling out? He isn't looking so hot today 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s a former Bills backup QB out there with HC experience. Bring him home and let him take the offense to the next level 

It's officially time for Frank and a new DC.  Dorsey & Frazier are done in my eyes. Poor adjustments, nothing clever.  Same stubborn scheme. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

He can say what he willl….. but I really don’t think he has confidence in this system, the play calling or Dorsey.

”I’ll never question a call”…. PC answer. 

“We will work on those areas…. and yeah….” Lol it felt like he just wanted to say, what we were doing wasn’t gonna work, wasn’t working, but I guess we will work on that.

Its not a good situation!!!

21 minutes ago, bostonadguy said:

Yes. He looked like someone who was spent. Mentally and emotionally.

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think his prime years have already been wasted based on the rise of the rest of the AFC.  We missed the window last year and now we aren't just behind KC (as we will likely be forever), but also Cincy.  Miami and Jets (assuming they find a QB) will push us for the division as well.  Chargers, if they stop Chargering will also be in the mix.  

Browns too. Gotta think about Baltimore as well if Lamar can stay healthy 

• Agree 1

It’s funny, this is off-topic, but for some reason the OP made me think of it…

past couple seasons, it seemed like we were only a “couple pieces away” from winning a championship.

Then going into this season, it felt like we picked up the missing piece in Von Miller.

but as of right now, this very moment, it seems we have so many deficiencies that it’s more like “Where the hell do we even start?”

I wish I could believe this was easily fixable, but this really has the feel of taking several steps back (and quite possibly, the rest of our division may continue moving forward)

Edited by BobBelcher
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

It's officially time for Frank and a new DC.  Dorsey & Frazier are done in my eyes. Poor adjustments, nothing clever.  Same stubborn scheme. 

At the end of the day, does anyone that's watched how this team operates truthfully expect them to make both or either of these changes? That's the most depressing thing today for me.  More depressing than the game itself.  What I expect to hear over and over is how the team failed to "execute" what they'll say was a good game plan.  Ugh..  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 3

I posted during the week I did not see us winning because Josh has looked off for weeks.  God love him but he cares so much for the team and the fans that he puts it all on his shoulders to have the team succeed.  That plus all the adversity the team has faced with Kim and Tops  and Damar, there’s only so much you can shoulder before it gets to you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

His OC is clueless.

He needs someone to help him out sometimes. Move the chains, take the easy stuff, set up for the big play.

It’s 100% on the OC. The offensive personnel doesn’t help either but this offense is like hamburger meat with zero seasoning and we refuse to use any sauce. Building a hamburger is out of the question.

Vs build the biggest juiciest tasty burger for JA to eat!!!!

Edited by CEN-CAL17
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I can envision a 30 for 30 some day about the wasted talent of Josh Allen with Buffalo.  How he was on the rise, made amazing plays, but coaching, personnel decisions, etc. relegated him to a passing memory.  Classic Bills stuff.

They’ll play a mini marathon of that and the Four Falls of Buffalo. Still frauds all these years later 

• Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Lots of hot takes will happen this week, but I feel like the bills forgot how to have fun this season. Everything kinda felt like a struggle. Gotta get back to playing loose and just having fun 

Considering everything they’ve been thru……considering expectations of being the favorite all year…..this is understandable.  

The Hamlin injury was unprecedented and they could have folded that next week.  Then in RD 1.  

McD did a tremendous job but ultimately failed.

I think he needs to start seeing himself as the figurehead and completely turn over the D to someone young and up and coming.  

But as I’ve said that’s not happening.  They aren’t firing Frazier.

29 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

And most Bills fans will be content letting that happen because they are too traumatized from the bad Bills days to take the chance vs staying status quo with no chance to ever hoist the Lombardi.

Edited by BeastMaster
  • Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.