Kansas City Chiefs @ Las Vegas Raiders 1/7/23 4:30pm

T&C

4 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

I'd love to hear a reasoned response about why the NFL would ever want tiny market, flyoever country KC to ever win anything.  You'd think they'd do more to help out the Giants and Jets, Bears, Chargers and Rams wouldn't you?

Ad revenue....eyeballs on games...Mahomes is on every commercial....it's called ratings...this guy named Brady got the same treatment. 

3 minutes ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Keep wasting your money on the NFL. Nothing will change. What a joke. 

What was the joke? Honest question. Because I’m trying in 2023 to see other view points. 

The “pass interference” was bang bang and hit the damn WR in both hands. 

And once again, that was almost the Miriam Webster definition of roughing the passer. He swung his damn arm in a swim move and hit Mahommes in the head. Replace Mahommes with Josh in that play and you bet your ass he gets the flag. We now also have a QB who “gets the calls” (see: he’s really ***** good and every opposing team thinks the NFL is part of a grand scheme to get them both in the AFCCG). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Turbo44 said:

Nothing easy this year so far so why should it get easy in playoffs.

lets:

destroy NE tomorrow

beat miami rd1 in buffalo

beat cinci in buffalo rd 2

beat kc in Pittsburgh in afc championship

beat SF in Superbowl 

Miami ain't making it with Thompson at QB.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 4thandGoal said:

Their should be 3 threads on this game-- one to trash the Chiefs, one to trash the refs and one to trash the broadcasters-- that is all I am reading here -- not real football talk

What’s your analysis so far?

1 minute ago, 4thandGoal said:

Their should be 3 threads on this game-- one to trash the Chiefs, one to trash the refs and one to trash the broadcasters-- that is all I am reading here -- not real football talk

What’s your post have to do with football?

Just now, stevestojan said:

What was the joke? Honest question. Because I’m trying in 2023 to see other view points. 

And once again, that was almost the Miriam Webster definition of roughing the passer. He swung his damn arm in a swim move and hit Mahommes in the head. Replace Mahommes with Josh in that play and you bet your ass he gets the flag. We now also have a QB who “gets the calls” (see: he’s really ***** good and every opposing team thinks the NFL is part of a grand scheme to get them both in the AFCCG). 

Are you on the NFL’s pay roll or something?  Allen does not get these calls. Get your head out of the NFL’s a$$. 

As much as I want the Bills to win a SB, I think I'd rather have it next season. Could you imagine all the "the Bills were handed the SB" "the Bills SB win is tainted". Just like we all said the same thing when NE kept winning. I don't want no asterisk next the Bills Lombardi.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Culmination of the following:

KC benefits the most from our game being canceled. 

KC got HUGE calls their way against Denver last week. 

No call on the 50/50 PI in the end zone. 

To see the, far too common, flag icon pop up on an incomplete KC 3rd down pass was just comical … even if it was stupid by Crosby. 

see above

2 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

You must have missed almost every game this season. 

Josh gets hit late, out of bounds and after he slides EVERY game. It is not called every time. Not even close. So do us all a favor please and go to Chiefs planet or whatever crappy forum you came from. 

thanks. 

Just now, stevestojan said:

In the play before it the defensive player had the offensive player wrapped up, nothing called. I'd say that was more DPI than the second play.

• Agree 1

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

As much as I want the Bills to win a SB, I think I'd rather have it next season. Could you imagine all the "the Bills were handed the SB" "the Bills SB win is tainted". Just like we all said the same thing when NE kept winning. I don't want no asterisk next the Bills Lombardi.

I thought the same thing but here’s a good compromise. Win this year and next. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 4thandGoal said:

Maybe there should be a fourth thread complaining about the other three. 

3 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

the officials are universally terrible.  I can give tons of examples of bad calls vs KC...bad calls vs Buffalo...plenty to go around.

What are you doing on a Bills site when there's a KC Raiders game going on? Are your own people that uninteresting or ignorant that you seek the company of Bills fans right now? 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Where do you get these crazy thoughts?

Edited by TBBills
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bubba Gump said:

How?  It’s the exact opposite. 

Us and moreso the Bengals got the worse end of the set up. 

KC benefited - if they win it all - that’s who you can say this about.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

It seems that for a lot of you…any time of any game if there is a call that goes against the Bills preferred outcome ,  it’s evidence  that the league is “against the Bills” ( for never explained reasons…why they would want the Bills to lose particularly this year is beyond me..)

It’s a lot of the same guys each week… if you have convinced yourselves that the NFL is never going to allow your team to win the Championship, why do you continue  to torture yourselves watching? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Should have bribed the Raiders to show up with some chicken wings. 

They should be throwing this game. Have to lock into a top 10 pick for a shot at QB #3.

Edited by Airseven

3 minutes ago, BRH said:

For all the “it was a legit flag” folks, fine.  Then call KC for their PIs. 

Hey at least that Raider was getting his 15 yds worth of hitting Mahomes.  Somehow I don't see Patty laughing those off saying he likes getting hit.  So maybe get mahomes jittery and getting hit and perhaps he makes a few critical errors at end of game losing to raiders and they choked with 3 seconds left.  That would help even out the 13 seconds the Bills had to live with.