My goodness! (view of the sideline after Allen took that shot OOB)

Beck Water

11 minutes ago, Maynard said:

A 6’6” 350 pound fella? 

Wrestlers are like Honey Badger when faced with outsized opponents. 

They don't care. 

15 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Hardly a shot.  If by shot, you meant flop, yes, he took a shot

#52 tomahawk chopped at Josh's right arm and wrenched at his elbow, AFTER he was out of bounds.  Sometimes it can be hard for one player to avoid running into another, but he didn't have to do that; that action isn't hard to avoid.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I will say this for McDermott: he is absolutely unafraid to insert his body between 6'6" 300 lb humans having an "exchange of personal views"

McDermott gets in there to clear things up so quick, he wants those free yards so no extra stuff to offset them if he can help it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

15 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

McDermott gets in there to clear things up so quick, he wants those free yards so no extra stuff to offset them if he can help it.

I know a guy who says McDermott used to be a wrassler.  I heard he even had cauliflower ear one time.  F*ck around and find out.

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Tame by old patriot standards

When Brady was with the patriots if you took a shot at Tom Brady the Patriots would intentionally try to injure you on the field

Well when you have the likes of JC Jackson and Willie Mcginist….

• Haha (+1) 1

McDermott knew the Dolphins were getting a flag and didn't want the Bills to get one too.  A 15 yard penalty against the other team is worth the possibility of getting crushed by 600 pounds worth of opposing linemen.

I love the shot of Allen dusting himself off and walking back onto the field while the guys went at it on the sidelines behind him.

• Like (+1) 1

Lol…all that over a great flop by Allen. Allen felt a little contact after he was out of bounds and went down to draw the flag. The Dolphins defender didn’t knock Josh down. He made very little contact. I also love how Josh didn’t admit to the flop when asked after the game. He doesn’t want the refs feeling like he played them for obvious reasons.

13 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I feel McDermott would love to throw some wrestling moves on someone if presented the opportunity. 

Absolutely. All wrestlers I've ever met are just dying to show you wrestling moves even when you don't ask!

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Lol was thinking the same thing. 

The moment a red shirt recognizes McD they instantly turned and walked away. 

Yeah, at least three guys stopped f'ing around the second they saw coach and Allen got on his horse and never even turned around. :lol:

I wonder if it was because they didn't want to get in trouble or because they thought McD had it covered and was about to start locking people into chicken wings.

• Haha (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

Yeah, at least three guys stopped f'ing around the second they saw coach and Allen got on his horse and never even turned around. :lol:

I wonder if it was because they didn't want to get in trouble or because they thought McD had it covered and was about to start locking people into chicken wings.

Obviously both 🤣

Stick around and you might find yourself in a chicken wing. Once he gets going, some amount of friendly fire is expected. 

15 hours ago, Einstein said:

I love how the Dolphins player put his entire body weight into that shove and Dawkins barely moved 1 step back.

I was thinking same thing

Its the most underrated part of this team is it’s nastiness.  Brown and Dawkins are maulers. Morse and Bates - solid in the middle and lots of toughness there.  Saffold is meh.  

The same can be said about the D line. 

I hope (I’m sure it is) this is all preached to this team as we roll into January - that we should be doing the bullying and that we’re the ones doing the pushing around.  

Going to need this in a run heavy game this week in the Windy City.  

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Absolutely. All wrestlers I've ever met are just dying to show you wrestling moves even when you don't ask!

That happened to me as a kid! The wrestler tied me up in some move and held me under the water in a pool……and he was the LIFEGUARD!  😱

I thought I was gonna die. That may be the source of my claustrophobia. I had forgotten about that after years of trying to forget it. Ugh! Where is a therapist when you need one? 

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.