SNF: Miami at LAC 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

We thought we were getting same old chargers but we may be getting same old dolphins 😂. They always seem to have an easy stretch of opponents in the middle of the season that they beat up on and their fans think they’re the best team in the league then it all comes crashing down 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Definitely don't want to see the Chargers in the playoffs

They're a boom or Bust type team. Don't want to see them when they're booming 

They have been decimated by injuries this year, even far worse than us. If they are fully healthy and get in, they will be trouble. Would prefer the jets getting in! 

• Agree 2

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Hey, I don't want excuses. I sat in that snow freezing my arse off rooting for my team today. 😘

I felt your pain watching from home on tv.  It looked absolutely miserable.  Freezing rain turning to snow is about as bad as it gets.  

• Like (+1) 1

Collinsworth gushing about Herbert's "courage" to fall on a ball in front of him.  Is there a QB at any level including pee wee that doesn't just do that?

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.