NFL Week # 14 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills vs. the Jets

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Yall just wait, Wilson going to get back when teams start benching their starters to get into the playoffs healthy when playing the Broncos.  His fantasy points going skyrocket last 3 weeks against the backups

Assuming this is sarcasm because no one in the AFC will be sitting starters this year.

3 minutes ago, MPT said:

Assuming this is sarcasm because no one in the AFC will be sitting starters this year.

Def sarcasm bro.  That a trade thats going to devastate that franchise for years.  Its unfortunate, but I also suffered 18 years just to make it to the playoffs with Tyrod Taylor.

Thats not a knock on Tyrod Taylor btw, more of a glowing review.  Our coaches and players were brutal those years 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

My goodness...Denver is so bad it's almost comical.

Picking a random Bills fan here, would you have thought it at the beginning of the year?   I had Denver as a top AFC contender with adding Wilson.  Thats why I'm not a coach.

Edit:  Just thought about it, might be able to get in as a Bronco coordinator 

Edited by Gunsgoodtime

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.