NFL Week # 14 - Around the NFL - Post about games other than the Bills vs. the Jets

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Picking a random Bills fan here, would you have thought it at the beginning of the year?   I had Denver as a top AFC contender with adding Wilson.  Thats why I'm not a coach.

Edit:  Just thought about it, might be able to get in as a Bronco coordinator 

No...it just doesn't make much sense. I mean maybe now with all their skill players out and hurt, but they had them all for a while and they were still terrible.

Hackett has done less with more than just about anyone I can remember. One of the worst coaching jobs of all time

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Already the Brady and Purdy comparisons. 

Why? Brady looking Good Awful again. Won't be close enough for him to score twice in 5 minutes against prevent this time tho.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Would they be able to just give him a club?

I thought those were illegal to put on cars these days?

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No...it just doesn't make much sense. I mean maybe now with all their skill players out and hurt, but they had them all for a while and they were still terrible.

Hackett has done less with more than just about anyone I can remember. One of the worst coaching jobs of all time

Thank you for the response, and I agree.  Its amazing honestly 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.