11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

Christ. Jefferson is going to shred us today with this secondary. Come on with this Tre White bull####. The coach is saying he’s not even hurt anymore. We better have a plan better then Johnson back there because he’s not a guy that is capable of playing S in the league. Hamlin fine but you need another idea next to him today

3 hours ago, newcam2012 said:

If Duke plays who do you think gets less snaps? Think long and hard about that. Do you really think either coach gives a rats bootie about the Cook brothers match up? Again, think long and hard about it Mr. Chandler. 

I very much look forward to a written reply if you can. Anyone else is welcome too. 

Gabe should have caught the ball despite Gardner's coverage. He's gotta come up with that ball under those circumstances. 

well, Chief, he’ll be on the field. Here’s a tip; study the game of football before commenting. I’m sure your local library can assist you. 😉👍

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Fwiw

Edit: he was wrong, Tre is officially inactive 

Bro stop posting his tweets like he has any inside info. He is wrong ALL the time. Here is another example. 

It's just a dude posting guesses and opinions.

You're too good of a poster to keep doing it.

When does the fan base start to turn on White? This is getting a little ridiculous. He has not been listed as injured for two straight weeks.  One of the starting corners is out and White is not active for the game.  He has had several weeks to get in shape.  My Spidey sense tells me there is something more to this story.  

• Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Now I'm really curious about Duke Johnson being called up. Run-heavy game plan coming up?

Possibly. But also for S/T.  We usually have Benford on teams, guessing Rhodes isn't playing s/t, so it might just be getting #s there.

Along with how they envision using Hines, possibly they consider him more Swiss army knife (split out/slot/rb)

1 minute ago, wdebills26 said:

Tre is running out of time, if he is actually going to help come playoff time he needs to be back in the next two games.

He won’t be helpful if he waits till December to get back into it

He’s a part of the grass field movement. He won’t play unless we put in grass at Highmark.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, wdebills26 said:

Tre is running out of time, if he is actually going to help come playoff time he needs to be back in the next two games.

He won’t be helpful if he waits till December to get back into it

Tre has as much time as he needs. How does playing the last 6 games of the season make him useless for the playoffs? 

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

When does the fan base start to turn on White? This is getting a little ridiculous. He has not been listed as injured for two straight weeks.  One of the starting corners is out and White is not active for the game.  He has had several weeks to get in shape.  My Spidey sense tells me there is something more to this story.  

Wut?

• Haha (+1) 1