MNF- Raiders @ Chiefs 10-10-22

T&C

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Chiefs just flip a switch whenever the hell they literallly feel like it. I’m so sick of them. HATE kelce so damn much and I’m already dreading his 2 TDs next week lol

I mean... they didnt really flip a switch.  They just decided to run the football.

1 minute ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Yeah but he literally never plays. We play nickel it feels like 99% of the time. We picked someone who’s never going to see the field instead of protecting josh 

To me it was a depth pick short term and a possible Edumonds replacement if they can’t resign him after this season. I would have drafted Parham as a Saffold replacement and depth. When In doubt go Oline I didn’t even hate the Cody Ford pick in retrospect as I wanted the Bills to take a shot at an Oline player as opposed to a WR.

• Like (+1) 1

• Simon pinned this topic
8 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

They didn't play the ball they tackled the WR.

No, the wide receiver stopped his route to adjust to a poorly thrown ball and initiated contact with a defender. The defender should not be required to back off and give him enough room to make a play. Otherwise there's really no point in playing defense. 

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

No, the wide receiver stopped his route to adjust to a poorly thrown ball and initiated contact with a defender. The defender should not be required to back off and give him enough room to make a play. Otherwise there's really no point in playing defense. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b761115dbb7f95e6000d123

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Chiefs get the ball next half, makes sense to try and drive the field use up the clock and score without leaving them any time to double dip.

Chocking out possessions by holding the ball is a great form of defense against Mahomes (well any QB really). So far KC has only had 4 possessions this half which is great since teams average 6 each half so that’s 1 to 2 less times you hand the ball over to the offense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.