Steelers @ Bills Postgame Thread

Simon

11 minutes ago, Mango said:

Good for Pickett getting in there after taking a brutal but legal shot to the knee.

ย 

I canโ€™t believe Pittsburgh had their rookie QB throw 50 times against the best defense in the league on his first outing.ย 

I think Picket has good potential going forward from today.ย 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 19

12 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Remember in the first quarter when a few on the board where complaining Josh was making trash throwsโ€ฆ. Yeh that was good timesย 

anything less than 100% perfection from #17 is unacceptable!

ย 

@-@ I mean seriously.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

Hey, we didn't win a close game this week. That's bad.

a nice stress free FUN home game. The first series OMG LOL thinking about it just makes me smile at the eventual 98 yard BOMB

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Iโ€™ve heard they are poorly coached.

A poor coach, McD is not.ย  But we've seen this script roll many, many times before.ย  The Bills are really, really good.ย  So the question at this point is: next level or not?ย  Nobody can answer that, but this is a very interesting season thus far, most certainly.

• Like (+1) 1

The AfterGlow:

ย 

1.ย  Boy was that fun to be in the stadium.ย ย 

2. That first pass by Josh was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

3. Pickens is a legit receiver. He looks really good out there.

4. Two missed FGs by Pittsburgh.ย  Bahahahaha

5. Crazy early sequences.ย  Muff opening kickoff, 98 yard TD pass, muff kickoff by Pitt.ย  Buffalo has FG blocked.

6. Loved Shakir's play today.

7.ย  Josh was throwing 50-50 balls and his receivers were winning.ย  Except that one that Gabe should have done a better job of defending

8. Pitt had a ton of injuries in this one.

9. Nice to see 28 rip off a run for a TD

10. Josh-Freakin-Allen-ย  ALL DAY.ย  MAN WAS HE GOOD

• Like (+1) 8

19 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Remember in the first quarter when a few on the board where complaining Josh was making trash throwsโ€ฆ. Yeh that was good timesย 

Im old enough to remember where in the first 5 minutes even after the 98 yard TD that "Josh never performs against the Steelers" was a take from several people

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is just a monstrous game next week.ย  I don't know what the hell I'm going to do for the next seven days.ย  Besides drink I mean.

steady as she goes bro. I want to see who the Bills will have available is my biggest concern

21 minutes ago, Mango said:

Good for Pickett getting in there after taking a brutal but legal shot to the knee.

ย 

I canโ€™t believe Pittsburgh had their rookie QB throw 50 times against the best defense in the league on his first outing.ย 

Boy was gutsy AF

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, gordong said:

we gave up 300 yards to a rookie QB... our defense SUCKS... ย  and we punted 2 times... WTH. ย  Totally unacceptableย 

ย 

I bet if you reach out to Run Nosh Run, heโ€™ll find something to say the sky is falling.

ย 

the crazy thing is we couldโ€™ve put up another 21 points if we tried. ย That was a mercy kill towards the last 20 minutes.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

This is just a monstrous game next week.ย  I don't know what the hell I'm going to do for the next seven days.ย  Besides drink I mean.

You ought to try Fentanyl. I hear thereโ€™s a lot of it around.

• Vomit 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.