Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Anyone else concerned that (assuming this game doesn’t have a massive turnaround) that for us to win it would mean all 4 underdogs win? 

No? just me and my neuroses? 

This is the same line of thinking that says we should lose NFC games because it makes us more likely to win tiebreakers.

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Anyone else concerned that (assuming this game doesn’t have a massive turnaround) that for us to win it would mean all 4 underdogs win? 

No? just me and my neuroses? 

Me too. But then each game is individual and unrelated to the others. We can't control what happens elsewhere, only what we do at Arrowhead.

54 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I like building through the draft too, but if you think your a few players away why not trade a pick for a sure hit player. I mean how many first round bust do we see every year. 

Yeah, I am ok doing stuff like that.  Stuff like getting Diggs.   If its a long term thing.  I wouldn't spend that on a rental.

Edited by Scott7975

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

The league seems to love them some LA. No one has ever been allowed to toss Brady around. 

YEP concur. Maybe Aaron  Donald is the newest golden boy..?

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 1

Just now, davefan66 said:

Love watching brady turtle with a good pass rush.  

Getting a few hats on him has been an issue for him for some time.  Throws him off his game.  Problem is, didn’t happen often.

I think you don’t see it much because you can’t get to Brady by scheming pressure. You need interior lineman who get to the QB. It calls for special players like Donald or the Giants D line back in the day. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.