Divisional round Saturday - Rams at Bucs on NBC

Just Jack

10 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

So how many years would it have to work for in order for you to say "yea fair play to the Rams, their way was successful." 5 years isn't enough... 7 years? 8 years? A decade? 

And remember you decided at the start the standard was being consistently competitive not winning a Superbowl. 

I think I spoke my peace enough.  I want my team to compete for a super bowl every single year.  Thats my standard.  Tampa kind of did what the Rams did.  Got an aging QB and aging star players.  They won one.  Their competing is about to come to an end.  Brady is about done.  Gronk is done.  That team is headed for rebuild.  Hell their HC might be done because he cant develop a QB.  Rams will be there soon.  Stafford is getting old.  They have no cap space.  ODB and Von Miller are one this year deals.  They have no draft picks.  My standard is every year not one year here and there.

With that I am tired of talking about this.  In the beginning all I did was post the two different methods and said which one I prefer.  The second time I explained why I prefer our method.  Now its getting into a battle of which method is better.  Im not into that discussion because I don't care which method is "better."  They are both methods.  I prefer ours. I won't be changing my mind.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.