Which team would you want to face in the Super Bowl?

Scott7975

Who would you want to face in the Super Bowl?  

220 members have voted

1. 1. Not based on which team you think we have the best chance against which team would you want to face?

• Cowboys
    • Tampa Bay
    • Green Bay
    • Arizona
    • 49ers
    • Rams
    • I don't give a crap about revenge or any of that. Just bring me a trophy baby!!

13 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

We can beat Tampa if we don't choke half a game away like our last match. However, from that 2nd half on a new Bills beginning started, we see a much more focused and motivated team that has won 5 games in a row. 

The refs won't completely hack the SB in front of millions.

I want to see the Buffalo Bills take something from Brady for once. 

I love your optimism. Hopefully if we see TB we'll have the game so out of reach the refs become a non factor.

You know, like last night.👍

• Like (+1) 1

I think Tampa Bay would be the most satisfying to win against.

Think about how amazing it would be to beat Kansas City, Tennessee and then Brady (Tampa Bay). 

Talk about the ultimate revenge tour!

It would kind of be like therapy for the entire Buffalo fan base. Slay all those old demons. 

But having said that, give me the team Buffalo matches up best against and is most likely to beat! I just want a SB win, I don’t care how.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

If we were to get to the Super Bowl, which team would be the most satisfying win for you?  Don't pick a team based off of who you think we would beat but who would be the most satisfying win for you.

Cowboys - For me this is my choice.  There are probably a lot of people that weren't around for our previous Super Bowl losses to this team but this is the team I most want revenge against and would be my most satisfying.  There would also be Diggs vs Diggs which would be cool.

Tampa Bay - This would be my second choice.  Obviously to shove it in Brady's face or somewhere else even 😃

Arizona - Screw Hail Murray!

Green Bay - Would be pretty awesome to play against a future HoF QB

San Francisco - I really can't think of a reason to play this team but would be satisfying to bring home a trophy anyways

Rams - same as the 49ers for me

So which team would be the most satisfying Super Bowl victory for you and why?

Not looking good for the cowgirls

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Think about how amazing it would be to beat Kansas City, Tennessee and then Brady (Tampa Bay). 

It would kind of be like therapy for the entire Buffalo fan base. Slay all those old demons. 

But having said that, give me the team Buffalo matches up best against and is most likely to beat! I just want a SB win, I don’t care how.

That would be pretty freaking amazing. Talk about a Sweet Revenge Tour!

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Nah. He can disappear forever. While I hate Brady, I honestly feel no need for redemption there. It was all about the Pats organization for me.

I was at the Rose Bowl for loss #3 and Hotlanta for loss #4.  I selected the Cowgirls based on that. 

BUT!!!

Beating Brady would be the BOMB.....not just cuz I live an hour south of Tampa right now and seeing all these bandwagon Bucs fans crying in their fancy margaritas but the absolute fact that Brady WAS the Cheatriots,,,,,yeah there were other people involved in all the ***** they pulled but honestly seeing how he has done for the Sucs cements it in my mind it was Brady all along.....BB and by extension the Cheats were very very very lucky.

If I could I would change my vote to the Suxanneers.  Oh and beating up on that HUGE POS gronk would be icing on the cake......maybe a spear to his groin to make up for that POS move he pulled on Tre would be a cherry on top of the cake and icing!!!

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

I was at the Rose Bowl for loss #3 and Hotlanta for loss #4.  I selected the Cowgirls based on that. 

BUT!!!

Beating Brady would be the BOMB.....not just cuz I live an hour south of Tampa right now and seeing all these bandwagon Bucs fans crying in their fancy margaritas but the absolute fact that Brady WAS the Cheatriots,,,,,yeah there were other people involved in all the ***** they pulled but honestly seeing how he has done for the Sucs cements it in my mind it was Brady all along.....BB and by extension the Cheats were very very very lucky.

If I could I would change my vote to the Suxanneers.  Oh and beating up on that HUGE POS gronk would be icing on the cake......maybe a spear to his groin to make up for that POS move he pulled on Tre would be a cherry on top of the cake and icing!!!

GO BILLS!!!

You can change your vote

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

If we were to get to the Super Bowl, which team would be the most satisfying win for you?  Don't pick a team based off of who you think we would beat but who would be the most satisfying win for you.

Cowboys - For me this is my choice.  There are probably a lot of people that weren't around for our previous Super Bowl losses to this team but this is the team I most want revenge against and would be my most satisfying.  There would also be Diggs vs Diggs which would be cool.

Tampa Bay - This would be my second choice.  Obviously to shove it in Brady's face or somewhere else even 😃

Arizona - Screw Hail Murray!

Green Bay - Would be pretty awesome to play against a future HoF QB

San Francisco - I really can't think of a reason to play this team but would be satisfying to bring home a trophy anyways

Rams - same as the 49ers for me

So which team would be the most satisfying Super Bowl victory for you and why?

Detroit. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Success said:

Brady is the last box we haven't checked.

I'd go w/ the Bucs - if I felt like the refs could be objective.  

But they can't so I hope its anyone but the Bucs.

2 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Green Bay.  We should've played them in Super Bowl I.

You should have played Dallas in SB I.

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

And don't forget what we did to NE Saturday night! 

BB/New England destroyed; KC AFC Championship 2021 avenged; Tennessee loss this year and Music City Miracle avenged; and then for the icing on top of the cake: taking down old Tommy Boy in the biggest show of

them all at a time in his career when he might not see that game ever again.

As you say that would be incredible, and that might very well be our path if we can keep winning.

I can totally see having to play those teams in that order.

• Like (+1) 2

Beating Brady in the game he pretty much has owned, would be a fitting bookend to smashing his old coach for all those years right out of the playoffs…however, had the Cowboys won today, that would’ve been my #2 for obvious 90’s reasons…now my #2 is who cares, let’s just win the thing!

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 1:01 AM, Búfalo Blanco said:

Brady… We embarrassed Belichick finally after 2 decades, next week avenge last year’s AFC Championship, the week after avenge the Music City Miracle. Then, send Brady to retirement. The perfect playoff scenario to me now. 

Bills have embarrassed Belicheck during the drought it was just obviously fluke bounces though.  JA17 and this team including coaches gm owners have finally succeeded in getting the better talent to where it takes those flukes for Belicheck to win.  This year he got the wind and gave NE fans false hope.  It's gonna be that way until they have a new franchise QB.  How far will Jones develop we shall see but I don't worry he'll overtake the Josh Allen advantage.  It's a great future for Bills fans and I can also see JA17 being a good mentor for when he's ready to call it a HòF career.

On 1/16/2022 at 5:11 PM, Ross Murdock said:

I wish the Lions were a choice. Actually, why not beat the best? Which looks like Green Bay at this point...  But in reality, just winning a Super Bowl against anyone would be a huge achievement for the Bills...  And Buffalo!....  Go Steelers!! tonight only of course..  

was disappointed the Eagles weren't an option

On 1/18/2022 at 9:03 AM, Kwai San said:

We saw bits and pieces of it......some OBSCENELY LARGE men!!!

I wish i was one lol, im a big guy but im short and to lift heavy to get big, but these dudes are monster. I always wanted to be 6 '10"  500 pounds but thats never happening 💪💪

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I wish i was one lol, im a big guy but im short and to lift heavy to get big, but these dudes are monster. I always wanted to be 6 '10"  500 pounds but thats never happening 💪💪

Yeah I dunno where they grow those dudes buy dayam they wuz big!!!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.