Anyone know if Bills are practicing Outside?

DrDawkinstein

With the velocity that Allen throws, how are receivers have done catching in cold weather, and the expected temps, the WR's should be living outside with the jugs machines cranked up to 11 from now until Saturday.

I am way less concerned about practicing outside for the other position groups. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Mango said:

With the velocity that Allen throws, how are receivers have done catching in cold weather, and the expected temps, the WR's should be living outside with the jugs machines cranked up to 11 from now until Saturday.

I am way less concerned about practicing outside for the other position groups

...and maybe the punter.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, In Summary said:

...and maybe the punter.

If Haack could just try to practice kicking this week that would be great. I don't want to throw too many variables at him. Catch ball, drop ball, kick ball. Just nail those three things, then add things like wind and cold. 

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am way less concerned about practicing outside for the other position groups. 

I was going to post this somewhere in the 10 threads discussing weather - with temps in the teens one of the biggests factors could be our WRs and RBs catching cold, slippery rockets from Josh

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Mango said:

If Haack could just try to practice kicking this week that would be great. I don't want to throw too many variables at him. Catch ball, drop ball, kick ball. Just nail those three things, then add things like wind and cold. 

Yes.  Haack needs to praactice.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Mango said:

I'd like to see Mitchell Trubisky practice being being holder for FGs.  

Not so much to replace Haack but to add a dimension of a fake.

The Bills need to pull out all stops.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

They should have been outside for the walk through today since today's weather simulated Saturday's more than tomorrow's will. Silly

Rumor has it Josh led the team in laps around the outer harbor this afternoon.

I want the Bills to have an effective practice where they get as much done as possible, so if Sean thinks thats indoors then get it done indoors. 

These guys have been playing outside for months now in the cold. One day of practicing in 35 degrees and wind isnt going to magically "prepare" them for Saturday night lol 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

I want the Bills to have an effective practice where they get as much done as possible, so if Sean thinks thats indoors then get it done indoors. 

These guys have been playing outside for months now in the cold. One day of practicing in 35 degrees and wind isnt going to magically "prepare" them for Saturday night lol 

Today would not be the day, if they are trying to keep with the normal routine/practice cycle which is thrown off due to the Saturday game. It would be tomorrow. 

53 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Meanwhile the GOAT coach disagrees 💯 

but what does he know. 

I don’t know if practicing outside/inside will make up for the talent differential @ QB, but I don’t see why they wouldn’t want to get more acclimated. They’re about to play the one of the coldest games in team history.  I doubt any these of these guys have ever played in this cold before, let alone a playoff game against a team that beat us in this stadium less than 2 months ago.  

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Meanwhile the GOAT coach disagrees 💯 

but what does he know. 

I don’t know if practicing outside/inside will make up for the talent differential @ QB, but I don’t see why they wouldn’t want to get more acclimated. They’re about to play the one of the coldest games in team history.  I doubt any these of these guys have ever played in this cold before, let alone a playoff game against a team that beat us in this stadium less than 2 months ago.  

The GOAT is Brady, for the record

The second part is absolutely correct. Practicing in 35 degrees isnt prepping them for 0 lol 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.