Tuesday games: Seattle at Rams, Washington at Philly

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Yes. But the mix channel on Sunday ticket is working 

Yeah, got that. That’s what I was thanking you for :) 

i just think it’s crazy that folks who don’t have ST can’t watch the game they want. Figured one on fox and one on ESPN. 

But thanks again for the Sunday Ticket tip. Watching both now. 

• Like (+1) 1

Garbage call on that blindsided block. What the hell is NFL doing? Refs joking about it. Terrible disgrace.

14 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Sunday ticket has Wash game blocked. Can watch Rams though

Maybe Bills try this with Kumerow instead of Sweeney 

The game that's on TV should be on the regular channel. The other on ticket.

Man do these referees suck- between the phantom holding call on Seattle And the obviously missed PI call that should have been called vs LA, the refs basically handed the game to LA. I could care less about the two teams and this game but this is downright embarrassing 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Steptide said:

That was a TERRIBLE missed call

It’s FN disgusting!!!! The crap they call that just isn’t there but yet in a critical time with the game on the line…. An obvious penalty goes uncalled.

Obviously there’s a lean toward the Rams. There’s no other explanation. Multiple refs see that. Throw the flag!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Garbage call on that blindsided block. What the hell is NFL doing? Refs joking about it. Terrible disgrace.

Ticket has them both blocked now. Glad I didn’t pay for it, I’d be pissed. Lol

17 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

Ticket has them both blocked now. Glad I didn’t pay for it, I’d be pissed. Lol

8 hours ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Rams winning is HUGE for the Bills. Los Angeles is now tied with Arizona and the Cards will be feeling the HEAT when they host Indianapolis. This is a champagne-worthy night for the Mafia.

Maybe just a glass of inexpensive wine to help us sleep better. Save the champagne for the really big moments, like after the win this coming Sunday.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 1

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but that Rams/Seahawks game last night created a crazy ending in one of my fantasy leagues…one team had Metcalf and the other team had the Rams D.  Metcalf’s late catch put that team up by 0.2 points, but then the Rams interception a play later won it for the other guy.  I’ve never seen that before in 20+ years of playing FFB — the last two meaningful plays of a game resulting in two lead changes.  And in the playoffs.  Nuts.

7 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Boy how did they "miss" that call.  This is why I don't bother watching other games anymore and haven't for years.

I’m not sure there was much contact if any at all before the pass hit the defender in the back.  If the RB played the ball better, there would’ve been a lot of contact and the flag should’ve been thrown.  Unless it’s egregious, you’re usually not gonna get the call if the ref doesn’t think you gave yourself a chance to catch the ball.  I think that’s what happened to Diggs against Tampa, but it was probably egregious enough the call.  But Diggs did himself no favors basically giving up on going for the ball.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.