Week 16: Bills at Pats - NEWS

Hapless Bills Fan

1 minute ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

It's up to Allen, Diggs, Knox, McKenzie and Singletary to play out of their minds.  

Also, Happy Birthday Touchdown Jesus.  Time to earn that game check.

It’s up to 17, McD, Daboll and Frazier.  Everyone else is a pawn

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I’m sure the Pats are some how bending the COVID rules.

I suspect as focused on results as BB can be, he has made it clear that vaccination is important to continued employment by that organization.

As I understand it, vaccinated people have a much easier path to return to the active roster should they test postive.

Well this sucks.  This is the most important game of the regular season.  How fitting all these guys get positive now. I think they need to run the offense like the Ravens this week.  Josh gets two reads.  Knox and Diggs.  If neither is open just take off running with the ball.  Find a way to win Bills.  You have to or its game over.

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

First the wind that totally plays into their strengths and now this…. Seriously?… Like WTF 

Ya, and their starting RB is hobbled with a hammy and Kendrick Bourne (COVID list) and Nelson Agholor (concussion) have been unable to practice this week.

Keep things in context dude.... Everyone has to deal with adversity this time of year and good teams figure it out.  We have Diggs and no one, they have no one.  lol

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, P Riv said:

Ya, and their starting RB is hobbled with a hammy and Kendrick Bourne (COVID list) and Nelson Agholor (concussion) have been unable to practice this week.

Keep things in context dude.... Everyone has to deal with adversity this time of year and good teams figure it out.  We have Diggs and no one, they have no one.  lol

Lol. Bro. We’re missing half our OL to covid and now backups that’s are filling in. Not to mention our 2nd and 3rd wr’s… ON A TEAM THAT RELIES ON THE PASS. They’re gonna have Harris, and might be missing Bourne. That’s it. I totally disagree with you. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This is good news.  Star would be a real bonus.

Losing Davis & Beasley together is a tough one - but it's not like we're out of receivers.  Diggs, Sanders, MacKenzie, Kumerow.  Maybe they bring up Hodgins.

It's going to be a long 48 hours or so, hoping for no more headlines. But if we go into Sunday like this, my expectation is still for a W.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Star the Gift that keeps on Giving..us nothing all year round! 

I’m a huge bills fan and this is a huge game, but I’m more worried about star’s personal situation. 

last week colts starting C Ryan Kelly missed the pats game for personal reasons and it came out the next day that his daughter was stillborn. :(

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m a huge bills fan and this is a huge game, but I’m more worried about star’s personal situation. 

last week colts starting C Ryan Kelly missed the pats game for personal reasons and it came out the next day that his daughter was stillborn. :(

Great comment and Very true and I shouldn’t speculate until we know the whole situation. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious. 

I can’t imagine the heartbreak Ryan Kelly and Family are dealing with. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Great comment and Very true and I shouldn’t speculate until we know the whole situation. Hopefully it’s nothing too serious. 

I can’t imagine the heartbreak Ryan Kelly and Family are dealing with. 

That puts things in perspective. It's only a game. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, ColoradoBills said:

Colour Sergeant Bourne laying out the facts to a Bills player Sunday afternoon.

Fun thing from Wiki.  The actual Colour Sergeant Bourne wasn't quite 24 years old when he fought at Rourke's Drift. He was just the youngest Colour Sergeant in the whole British Army at the time.

Bourne lived in retirement at 16 King's Hall Road, Beckenham, Kent. He was the last surviving defender from Rorke's Drift, dying on 9 May 1945 (the day after VE Day), at the age of 90.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

that is a good point— it just feels much worse. 

It does, but I think mainly because it's the Pats, and such a big game. We want everything to be perfect.

All things considered, it's not that bad so far - provided there are no other cases until Sunday.  Some other teams are getting hit much worse right now. At least w/ the WR unit, we still have our star player, and decent depth.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.