Week 16: Bills at Pats - NEWS

Hapless Bills Fan

But can we discuss the news here?

[Mod Edit: No, the point of the request was to have all the news easily scannable.  If you click on the posting time, you will get a link you can copy and take over to the discussion thread.  It was requested and it seems a reasonable ask, since last Pats week thread got totally infested with discussion of Patriots Teams Past.  Might not work.]

[User Edit: Hey! Who edited my post???]

Edited by LeviF

27 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

It's not a bad idea. The other thread gets bogged down with discussion and arguments so any news/injury list gets somewhat burried. However, seems like they discussion will just travel over here. 

Maybe a locked sticky with only the tweets/news/updates for quicker view/read through?

Unfortunately that would lock out people who aren't mods from contributing.  So we have to depend upon self-control

Heh.

Sal C article on Bills and Pats covid list additions

https://www.audacy.com/wgr550/sports/bills/bills-place-epenesa-two-others-on-reserve-covid-19-list?utm_campaign=sharebutton&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=WGRAM

.@buffalobills transactions:

-DE A.J. Epenesa has been placed on the Reserve/COVID-19 list

-OL Bobby Hart & DE Mike Love have been placed on the Practice Squad/COVID-19 list.

— Buffalo Bills PR (@BuffaloBillsPR) December 20, 2021

Epenesa joins linebacker Tyrel Dodson and offensive linemen Dion Dawkins and Jon Feleiciano on the Reserve/COVID-19 list. Love and Hart are on the practice squad and not on the 53-man active roster, which is why their designation reflects that.

As for the Patriots, they've placed four players on the league's Reserve/COVID-19 list, including wide receiver Kendrick Bourne.

The Patriots have placed WR Kendrick Bourne, LB Harvey Langi, LB Cameron McGrone and LB Ronnie Perkins on the reserve/COVID list.

— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) December 20, 2021

32 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Bourne has no symptoms apparently and I bet he tests off the list before Sunday....

New protocol, if vaccinated only tested if showing symptoms.  Unvaccinated, everyday testing.  So if he isnt showing symptoms he than is not vaccinated and out 10 days? 

32 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Just going by what I saw here. Take it for what it's worth....

Instagram.jpg

if he has no sx and was VAX then he wouldnt have been tested.

so he is either unvax (really doubt it). or he is glossing - has mild sx but hes saying NO sx

3 minutes ago, balln said:

if he has no sx and was VAX then he wouldnt have been tested.

so he is either unvax (really doubt it). or he is glossing - has mild sx but hes saying NO sx

the league "randomly tests vaccinated players" from each team. So this could be the case with him, where he is vaxxed and has no symptoms but was randomly tested by the league, 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Who's all on the list now? I need an updated IR list.

Not sure how rapidly it updates

Covid list for all teams:

https://www.sharpfootballanalysis.com/analysis/covid-19-list-tracker-for-players-nfl-policies/

Scroll down for Bills IR:

https://www.buffalobills.com/team/players-roster/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JMF2006 said:

Let'r Rip potato chip :)

All system go for Josh to have a 4 td passing game and another rushing  :)

Old Bill will be crying in his porridge Monday morning :)

Has the forecast changed at all?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Listening to WGR this morning and Sal said that yes, it is now expected to be 40% chance of precip. Rain and snow early in the day. Wind still the same I think

Yes, high of 38, 42% chance of rain. Most notably, wind forecast is down to 8 mph. Gotta like that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Listening to WGR this morning and Sal said that yes, it is now expected to be 40% chance of precip. Rain and snow early in the day. Wind still the same I think

Just now, RochesterLifer said:

Yes, high of 38, 42% chance of rain. Most notably, wind forecast is down to 8 mph. Gotta like that.

This is not terrible news!!

I would like some rain, though.  Bill Belichick clearly doesn't trust McCorkle to throw the ball unless it's a perfect weather day.  The more predictable they can be, the better.

Thanks for the updates, fellas!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.