Week 16: Bills at Pats - NEWS

Hapless Bills Fan

16 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Maybe because I'm not logged in to FB, but these links don't seem to work. "Content not available"

you to be logged on FB to see content.  log on and you get to see this huge Bills fan trolling pats fans lol

even my Pats friends thought it was hilarious

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is a great information site Hap!  Thanks for posting.  I already got the site saved for easy access and forwarded it to others.

You might want to consider pinning a thread with the site posted in it.

Heck, you can even lock it.  Got a feeling that it will be needed a lot in the next few weeks.

Thanks again.

3 minutes ago, Success said:

Sorry - I'm lost on the players we have out. I didn't realize Star is out again...what's the scoop?  Didn't he play last week?

He played last week and was not on the injury report after yesterdays practice. Per twitter he was not at the open portion of practice today but could have been a vet rest day. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

He played last week and was not on the injury report after yesterdays practice. Per twitter he was not at the open portion of practice today but could have been a vet rest day. 

The information you provide on a breaking basis is amazing.  I know I speak for lots of folks to say you are a true asset!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Barmore out would be a massive plus, we can't barely match up to him.  I will be it is another Belichek move like decade of Brady limited with a should gimmick.

Right now they could be without 3 weapons on offense. Agholor, Stevenson, and Bourne. That would be pretty big. They aren't deep at WR.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

I saw that, sadly Belichek has proven he can beat us without throwing.

In a Wind storm, yes. 

14 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Barmore out would be a massive plus, we can't barely match up to him.  I will be it is another Belichek move like decade of Brady limited with a should gimmick.

He’s been limited with that knee for several weeks but always plays

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

nothing. It’s going to be too late now. 

i do wonder if the Bills might try something different this week— like leaving Spencer Brown at RT and using Doyle or Bates at LT. 

Doyle?  Bwhahaha. No chance

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.