Week 14 Gameday Bills at Buccaneers First Half thread

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, HappyDays said:

I see other teams with mobile QBs where the pass catchers actually try to come back to the ball. It was the same last week in the red zone. He has zero feel for the game. He is just an elite athlete, no football ability.

That is not the play to criticize knox on. 

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Do The Reich Thing said:

Who wouldn’t be done with this offensive line? It’s like playing football in the backyard when you have no offensive line. 

He can’t do anything back there.  Zero time to do anything.

Worst part?  Defensive line going to come after him hard rest of the game down like this.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I’ve never seen any team give up so much instant pressure in my life…and I’ve watched lots of terrible football teams 😂

Agreed.  It's like we have a junior high offensive line playing the NFL.  It would be comical if it wasn't so depressing lol.

1 minute ago, muppy said:

who are they gonna squish in the playoffs?

lol

zippo noone :-((((((((

it gives me no pleasure to post this Boooooooooooooo

No, no pleasure. It stings to see it happen.

There were MANY this last offseason raising concerns being told to shut it because we made the AFC Title game last year. Every concern I had has played out in the season. What it looks like to me is this was a team that way OVERACHIEVED last year and rested on that. 

Major roster overhaul is needed. There needs to be new voices in the room with coaching. No, I don't mean McD but thete needs to be changes.

• Agree 1