Bills signing CB Greg Stroman to PS

YoloinOhio

47 minutes ago, Conlan58 said:

Not used to seeing such low RAS scores from this regime... wonder what he brings to the table that the coaches are seeing. 

He played in Washington the last 3 seasons, am sure the Rivera-McDermott connection helps make him more prepared than just a guy off the street. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, streetkings01 said:

I’ll trust our scouting department over a website……the same scouting department that had Josh Allen rated high while other websites had him as a fringe journeyman QB.

RAS is an objective score. You can trust it as a set of data points that have value in the scouting process.

McDermott knows what he wants in his CBs, so I'm sure a low RAS isn't a huge deal to them.

Where I'd like to see them give more weight to the RAS is RB. They can get super athletic guys in the later rothen. If they're a dime a dozen, then get the most bang for your buck.

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

RAS is an objective score. You can trust it as a set of data points that have value in the scouting process.

McDermott knows what he wants in his CBs, so I'm sure a low RAS isn't a huge deal to them.

Where I'd like to see them give more weight to the RAS is RB. They can get super athletic guys in the later rothen. If they're a dime a dozen, then get the most bang for your buck.

Agree about the RB's.  Moss and Singletary need to be shown the door.  Neither has any burst.  And they miss holes quite often.  Not sure what they saw in either.  Lets get Hassan Haskins from Michigan.  Not a burner but a pounder w great vision.  Pair him up w Brieda next season and we will have Thunder and Lightning.

14 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Agree about the RB's.  Moss and Singletary need to be shown the door.  Neither has any burst.  And they miss holes quite often.  Not sure what they saw in either.  Lets get Hassan Haskins from Michigan.  Not a burner but a pounder w great vision.  Pair him up w Brieda next season and we will have Thunder and Lightning.

I think they saw shiftiness and toughness. Two RBs who can get yards after contact. They saw the right mental makeup. But I think they devalued the big play ability from the RB position.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

But can either play CB?

2 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I said before the season even started I wanted to see Breida start and get at least 50% of the touches. But I also knew because of the 3rd round investments they'd probably emphasize Singletary & Moss more. We need to keep Breida next season and decide which 3rd rounder gets released. They're both so equally mediocre it really doesn't matter to me. We'll need to draft another RB this spring. 

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

I think they saw shiftiness and toughness. Two RBs who can get yards after contact. They saw the right mental makeup. But I think they devalued the big play ability from the RB position.

That's a good analysis right there.

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I said before the season even started I wanted to see Breida start and get at least 50% of the touches. But I also knew because of the 3rd round investments they'd probably emphasize Singletary & Moss more. We need to keep Breida next season and decide which 3rd rounder gets released. They're both so equally mediocre it really doesn't matter to me. We'll need to draft another RB this spring. 

"Equally mediocre" is a perfect description.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.