Thursday Night Football: Patriots @ Falcons, 8:20 PM Eastern, FOX / Amazon Prime Video

RiotAct

I get so frustrated listening announcers, all of them.   They promote the stars nonstop.

The simple fact is that Matt Ryan lost the Super Bowl to the Pat by taking a really stupid sack that knocked his team out of field goal range.  He took a really stupid sack that cost his team a field goal tonight.   Now he throws an amazingly stupid ball when his team is trying to get back into the game.   All the announcers can say is that the rush is brutal.  Now they say it was Pitts fault.  Hogwash - he threw a wild, floater that would have done JP Losman proud.  

Matt Ryan throws a great ball, but he makes too many mistakes.  He has for his entire career.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don’t like the Pats but I will say this about them, they do all the little things right. Strong on both lines, hard nosed team. I don’t think they are quite to the Bills level, but they are gaining confidence every week and they are going to be tough to beat, especially twice. 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Pats defense never seems to get the credit they deserve. It’s a Belichek D and they’re usually very good.  

Tampa, NO, Dallas and Chargers.

Those are the only competently decent offenses they've played this season. 

They've lost all of them except the Chargers game where they won by 3 points. That's why.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

I don’t like the Pats but I will say this about them, they do all the little things right. Strong on both lines, hard nosed team. I don’t think they are quite to the Bills level, but they are gaining confidence every week and they are going to be tough to beat, especially twice. 

Are we watching the same game? Replace the Falcons with the Bills. The Bills are winning big.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.