Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

Bills OL (Ike and Ford) really need to step up this week. Hopefully Beasley and Poyer will be good to go.

Bills need to come out strong and not give the Jags any hope. Daboll better have a much better game playcalling this week. Want to see the DL get multiple sacks this week.

Go Bills!

23 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Does anyone know anything about the Jax stadium re weather conditions? Looking at the forecast for Sunday and it will be a little windy (10-20 mph). 

Not sure what forcast you're looking at

Here's Weather Underground:

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/fl/jacksonville

Supposed to be a front with rain/wind moving through Fri/Sat.

Sunday low 60s, sunny, winds 10-12 mph

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not sure what forcast you're looking at

Here's Weather Underground:

https://www.wunderground.com/forecast/us/fl/jacksonville

Supposed to be a front with rain/wind moving through Fri/Sat.

Sunday low 60s, sunny, winds 10-12 mph

Thanks. Weather.com said 10-20 MPH winds. I think anything under 15 MPH is manageable to throw in. 

I just realized that I'm freaking out.  I'm not sure I know this team yet.  They're not the team I expected in '21, but they're still awesome.  I'm enjoying the season, but also filled with trepidation.  Are we one of the best teams?  Are we a contender, but not there yet?  Is it all just week to week?  What if we show up in the SB and play like we did the 1st half against Miami?

Why are we here?  What is our place in the universe?  What if I had married the girl that checked every box, but we were just "too young?"  

As I mentioned, I'm freaking out. I hope the Jacksonville game is over by halftime.

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Success said:

I just realized that I'm freaking out.  I'm not sure I know this team yet.  They're not the team I expected in '21, but they're still awesome.  I'm enjoying the season, but also filled with trepidation.  Are we one of the best teams?  Are we a contender, but not there yet?  Is it all just week to week?  What if we show up in the SB and play like we did the 1st half against Miami?

Why are we here?  What is our place in the universe?  What if I had married the girl that checked every box, but we were just "too young?"  

As I mentioned, I'm freaking out. I hope the Jacksonville game is over by halftime.

Sounds like you need to just sit back and download Josh Allens gameday playlist.

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Jaquon Johnson played well in week 4. 

Metaphor alert:

To explain my odd reference;

BUD is often mil-speak for Big Ugly Dude... always the guy carrying the SAW or the M-240, both heavy weapons, which kick the s**t out of the enemy.

So: the BUD is reliable, fast, and cleans the battle space...uhh, rather quickly.

Somehow, I always think of Z in this context.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I went over to the Jaguars forum just to see what their fans had to say about the game.

I'd say the average score prediction came about to about Bills 45, Jaguars 10.

And that's from Jaguars fans!

They actually have fans and talk about football in Jacksonville?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dukestreetking said:

Metaphor alert:

BUD is often mil-speak for Big Ugly Dude... always the guy carrying the SAW or the M-240, both heavy weapons, which kick the s**t out of the enemy.

So: the BUD is reliable, fast, and cleans the battle space...uhh, rather quickly.

LOL in the AFCCG last year Tyreek Hill said he was most impressed by "61, he almost caught me and I'd probably never have played again, he's big"

Tyreek Hill agrees with you he's our BUD but I want him on the line getting after it

• Like (+1) 2

This has probably already been mentioned, I'm getting texts from friends saying the local TV channels seem to be predicting a major Noreaster (or some such storm) for this weekend. Flooding, winds and such. The beaches are probably the most in danger. But I'm in no mood to be concerned about this weekend's weather. Maybe as bad as Hurricane Matthew, says one of these texts. We'll see.

I'll take a look tomorrow.

For you weather junkies, something you may want to take a look at.

I'll put this in the Whose Going to Jax thread, too

6 hours ago, The Dean said:

This has probably already been mentioned, I'm getting texts from friends saying the local TV channels seem to be predicting a major Noreaster (or some such storm) for this weekend. Flooding, winds and such. The beaches are probably the most in danger. But I'm in no mood to be concerned about this weekend's weather. Maybe as bad as Hurricane Matthew, says one of these texts. We'll see.

I'll take a look tomorrow.

For you weather junkies, something you may want to take a look at.

This is true but gone by Saturday afternoon. Sunday is sunny and 65 degrees. Only 14% chance of rain on Sunday.

12 hours ago, Success said:

That settles it. We need a TBD Mental Wellness co-ordinator and a pill dispensary!

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Sanders has got to be one of the best at player interviews.

Knew I loved this guy. Wish he’d been a Bill for many years. 
btw, he’s a helluva Wide Receiver!

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Dukestreetking said:

Metaphor alert:

He is Meatball Jr :)

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Sanders has got to be one of the best at player interviews.

That was a good interview. Sanders is a good guy

10 hours ago, The Dean said:

🙄

3 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

😂 

this is the 2nd time I’ve seen Tua as a get for FF

And another thing 

Matt LaFleur

he’s getting way to many props for having AAron as his QB

Lets see what happens w/o AR

This is Love's big chance to show some level of competency. A Packers fan-friend said he will be singing "All we need is Love"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.