Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, Comebackkid said:

I what just thinking what it.. earlier today.

What if Josh had sat for a year or two and we would have had a loaded team to start 🤔

He wouldn’t have learned to read defenses and taken his lumps throwing to the likes of Kelvin Benjamin, Zay Jones, and Robert Foster.

Respect the process.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

OK, I'll play along.  What lesson should have been learned from the fans taking the Dolphins lightly?  Did the attitude on a fan forum somehow dictate how the players prepared for the game?  Will it come back to bite the Bills in the ass if I don't show proper respect to the worst team in the NFL?  

You're right, it has no effect on the players.

But arrogance is a bad habit. It's an ugly look, in my opinion, even though it is as common as breathing among sports fans. 

Edited by Dr. K

11 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

All the powerhouse teams are in the nfc and the bills are probably the favorite for the 1 seed now with that schedule…if they were in the nfc the percentages would be much lower 

Haha I got an X reaction for this one 😂 I’m not saying we’re not a great team just that’s why our percentage is so high lol the road to the super bowl through the afc is objectively easier than the nfc and we’re in the best position to make that run. Also the team with the bye needs to win one less game which is a huge advantage probability wise and I’d say we’re the favorite for that now so our super bowl odds don’t sound too high to me 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Might be able to get Stevenson a few snaps too if he’s activated 

Sorry if it has been discussed elsewhere, but if the Bills do activate Stevenson (which I would like to see), who gets cut to make room?  Breida seems like a pretty logical choice to me.  With Stevenson back he would take over as our second return man and I'm not sure Breida offers anything more than our PS RB's.

• Agree 1

Just now, Son of a K-Gun said:

Sorry if it has been discussed elsewhere, but if the Bills do activate Stevenson (which I would like to see), who gets cut to make room?  Breida seems like a pretty logical choice to me.  With Stevenson back he would take over as our second return man and I'm not sure Breida offers anything more than our PS RB's.

It would be the corresponding move to Feliciano to IR, if that takes place 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.