Week 9: Bills at Jags

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Who cares indeed. That’s a luxury of being a fan I guess. Fans are entitled to have whatever feelings we want. It’s all good. 
I just happen to be one who thinks every opponent is worthy of respect. That’s all. 

But somehow, I suspect that if we should lose in an upset, some of the fans who care the least will be the first in line to accuse the coaches and players of taking the Jags lightly. 

I think the main take away should be that, regardless of W-L record, there are world class athletes on every team and each opponent is worthy of respect, because on any given Sunday and all that. That’s all.

Feel free to feel however you want. No worries. 

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and enjoy our team being one of the Best in the NFL and not worry too much about the fact that anything can technically happen.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and enjoy our team being one of the Best in the NFL and not worry too much about the fact that anything can technically happen.

As we all should. I certainly didn’t mean to suggest otherwise. 

I see no reason why we cant all enjoy our team being one of the best without worrying at all while still having respect for the opponent. 

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean its nothing new for Josh. Feliciano was practically an invisible space anyways.

Could be a blessing in disguise and force this teams hand in terms of addressing before the trade deadline.

But if Beane is truly smart he was already in the process of doing this anyway before Feliciano got hurt.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, FilthyBeast said:

Could be a blessing in disguise and force this teams hand in terms of addressing before the trade deadline.

But if Beane is truly smart he was already in the process of doing this anyway before Feliciano got hurt.

Would be nice to get an upgrade for sure but I still don't think Beane is making a move.  This is one area that I really think he should have been getting something done.

• Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

So Feliciano is week to week per McDermott.  With Brown potentially out, this could be interesting for Josh.  🤔

I can’t imagine whoever takes his place could be much worse than he was yesterday. But part of the problem was moving to RG. They had one injury and moved three people to different positions 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, K-9 said:

As we all should. I certainly didn’t mean to suggest otherwise. 

I see no reason why we cant all enjoy our team being one of the best without worrying at all while still having respect for the opponent. 

Well then I guess I don't really get the problem you have with people expressing their confidence and excitement in the team going into this game then.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Well then I guess I don't really get the problem you have with people expressing their confidence and excitement in the team going into this game then.

I don’t have any problem at all with people expressing confidence and excitement going into any game. None. At. All. I don’t think I can be any clearer in my point, either, so there’s no need to belabor it. Enjoy the game. 

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

Yes, but that doesn't mean that they should this week.

But you never know.

Why do people put so much stock in the first half of football games. We absolutely dominated the second half…games are frequently close at halftime as the teams are feeling each other out. Dolphins were a ref noticing groot being physically assaulted on that play to gesicki away from losing a 3+ score game in which they scored 3 total points lol

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.