JK Dobbins out for the year

YoloinOhio

Just now, What a Tuel said:

Bad luck for him

From a fantasy perspective, i do not know why any league drafts before the preseason ends.

Like you are just asking for this. Be patient. We always draft around labor day.

Ours is Wednesday 9/1 which is great, cuts will be over with too

I picked up Gus Edwards in my draft yesterday morning.  While I never want anyone to get hurt and I like Dobbins, my timing was good.  

I also picked up Pittman Jr about an hour before they announced Hilton will be out for a month 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I picked up Gus Edwards in my draft yesterday morning.  While I never want anyone to get hurt and I like Dobbins, my timing was good.  

I also picked up Pittman Jr about an hour before they announced Hilton will be out for a month 

I missed that about Hilton. Colts related, their LT just tore his acl

5 hours ago, Virgil said:

Don't you dare pick up Emmanuel Sanders.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:50 AM, YoloinOhio said:

Another highly drafted AFC RB on the shelf for 2021

You gotta wonder too if the teams they were drafted to have a culture that is more susceptible to rookies trying way too hard to prove themselves so they overwork muscles thereby leaving them more prone to injury.

Seems from the outside, to me, that the Bills culture and process is more inclusive to rookies with veterans that freely impart practical tips on keeping your body fit for the long NFL season.  Case in point Singletary as a rookie had Frank Gore to learn from and Shady too briefly in training camp till he got cut. 

.   All these rookies drafted are partially realizing their childhood dreams of playing in the NFL, many will fail, but even amongst the failures to get on a 53 as rookies, many of them will put in alot of extra effort some will open themselves to injury as a result. 

Seems to me the Bills welcome the rookies and only demand they put in honest effort and to be coached up on how the Bills play and learn their roles. 

The vets give a discernible edge to our rookies to learn and develop at a safer pace as well as imparting a successful blueprint on staying longer in the not for long league. Least that's what I get from the bills keeping vets to the chagrin of some fans that are wanna be gms. 

Edited by AuntieEm
Format and grammar corrections

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I had 1 lot of JK Dobbins before his injury and 3 lots of Gus Edwards between the JK injury and the Gus injury. 

Sorry Baltimore.

I'm wondering if this is a British expression or if I'm missing something. I have no clue what it means to have 1 or 3 "lots" of a player. 

Take me to school, Gunner.

• Like (+1) 1