It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Dr. Doom says this is the "final wave" in the U.S.......if

So indefinite pandemic ....

“I don’t think Covid is going to be epidemic all through the fall and the winter. I think that this is the final wave, the final act, assuming we don’t have a variant emerge that pierces the immunity offered by prior infection or vaccination,” the former Food and Drug Administration commissioner said on “Squawk Box.” “This is probably going to be the wave of infection that ends up affecting the people who refuse to get vaccinated.”

14 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m sorry, I’m not going to participate in a conversation with a bunch of racist fascists that are all dug in because they’re angry that their states failed to put measures into place during Covid and are now imploding and being laughed at in horror.

So… 90% of those eligible in My county are vaxxed and my governor is a republican. 

Racist fascist? Boy you’d hate to see the team I’ve hired into my company. Narrative shattering. In fact I promise I’ve done more to drive diversity in the workplace in 5 years than you have in your life. Additionally I’ve personally driven hiring decisions that resulted in immigration against HR advisement. 

dug in about what, because a conservative governor made some good points about government policy that isn’t helping pandemic containment?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

So… 90% of those eligible in My county are vaxxed and my governor is a republican. 

Racist fascist? Boy you’d hate to see the team I’ve hired into my company. Narrative shattering. In fact I promise I’ve done more to drive diversity in the workplace in 5 years than you have in your life. Additionally I’ve personally driven hiring decisions that resulted in immigration against HR advisement. 

dug in about what, because a conservative governor made some good points about government policy that isn’t helping pandemic containment?

Governor has to say those things because all of his policies are devastating to the inner city black communities.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“I don’t think Covid is going to be epidemic all through the fall and the winter. I think that this is the final wave, the final act, assuming we don’t have a variant emerge that pierces the immunity offered by prior infection or vaccination,” the former Food and Drug Administration commissioner said on “Squawk Box.” “This is probably going to be the wave of infection that ends up affecting the people who refuse to get vaccinated.”

I’m sure Fauci and the NIH have the next 5 variants locked and loaded, and ready to go...they won’t stop until the global economy is knocked into oblivion, and we are persuaded that the only way out is to live under a Chinese style authoritarian one world government...one elite ruling class, and one giant subservient lower class- The New Normal...

I can see BillStime now, “But...but...but I thought we were working towards social justice...” 🤣🤣🤣

Nope...we all slaves now, biatch! 😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Governor has to say those things because all of his policies are devastating to the inner city black communities.

That’s the problem with those people.  All talk, but all they want are handouts and blind to hypocrisy. 

They do nothing for the causes they pretend to care for.

they are the same doouches that gripe about rich people not paying their fair share but work minimum wage jobs for two decades for a low effort job because trying for a career is pandering to the man. 

same people  that pretend to care about environment but drive a ‘94 Camry that burns more oil than gas

same people that worry about global warming but not their politician heroes  flying around on private jets. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Can they find just one person not being financially enriched by a vaccine manufacturer? Just one?

When Gottlieb started hawking N95 masks all of a sudden for kids, I thought yep, that bastard wants a seat on the Honeywell board. 

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m sure Fauci and the NIH have the next 5 variants locked and loaded, and ready to go...they won’t stop until the global economy is knocked into oblivion, and we are persuaded that the only way out is to live under a Chinese style authoritarian one world government...one elite ruling class, and one giant subservient lower class- The New Normal...

Does Fauci release the variants directly to world leaders or give them to the lizard people to pass throughout the seedy belly of the underworld?

4 minutes ago, 716er said:

Does Fauci release the variants directly to world leaders or give them to the lizard people to pass throughout the seedy belly of the underworld?

Lol...Not sure about all that lizard people stuff, but Fauci did say that even if a pandemic got started, the research was still worth it...😉

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

1984:

Screenshot_20210809-211913_YouTube.jpg

They scrubbed his own interview his own words from You Tube.  

You Tube has scrubbed this interview from existence.  

I HAVE HAD CONCERNS AND I -- DATES BACK TO APRIL OF 2020 ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF MASKING.

NEEDLESS TO SAY AS THE POLITICAL HOT BUTTON BEYOND ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN IN PUBLIC HEALTH.

AND YET AT THE SAME TIME I THINK WE'VE ALL DONE A DISSERVICE TO THE PUBLIC.

WHEN YOU ACTUALLY LOOK AT FACE CLOTH COVERINGS, THOSE CLOTH PIECES OF HANG OVER YOUR FACE.

THEY ACTUALLY ONLY HAVE VERY LIMITED IMPACT IN REDUCING THE AMOUNT OF VIRUS THAT YOU INHALE IN OR EXHALE OUT.

AND IN FACT IN STUDIES THAT HAVE BEEN DONE SHOW THAT IF AN INDIVIDUAL MIGHT GET INFECTED WITHIN 15 MINUTES IN A ROOM, BY TIME AND CONCENTRATION OF THE VIRUS IN THE ROOM.

ADD A FACE CLOTH COVERING YOU ONLY GET ABOUT FIVE MORE MINUTES OF PROTECTION.

I'VE BEEN REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH MY COLLEAGUES IN PUBLIC HEALTH FOR NOT BEING MORE CLEAR ABOUT WHAT CAN MASKING DG OR NOT DO.

ON THE OTHER HAND IF YOU USE THE N95 RESPIRATORS AND FIT THEM FIGHT TO YOUR FACE, YOU CAN ACTUALLY SPEND 25 HOURS IN THAT SAME ROOM AND STILL BE PROTECTED.

WE'RE NOT GOING TO ALL BE USING N95.

I MEAN I GOT MY MASK HERE.

WITH A SAINTS LOGO ON IT.

I MEAN, IT SEEMS WE CAN'T JUST DO THAT.

WELL, YOU KNOW, IT IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO.

THE SCIENCE IS FIRST.

AND THEN WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, THEN YOU CAN DECIDE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T DO.

THE BOTTOM LINE THOUGH IS BY TELLING PEOPLE THAT IN FACT JUST PUTTING A FACE CLOTH COVERING ON IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

https://www.pbs.org/wnet/amanpour-and-company/video/do-masks-provide-much-protection-we-think-bglhwy/

--Dr. Osterholm this week.

---What everyone with a brain free of TDS knew circa April 2020

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

"I don’t think Covid is going to be epidemic all through the fall and the winter. I think that this is the final wave, the final act, assuming we don’t have a variant emerge that pierces the immunity offered by prior infection or vaccination,” the former Food and Drug Administration commissioner said on “Squawk Box.” “This is probably going to be the wave of infection that ends up affecting the people who refuse to get vaccinated.”

Everyone is going to get immunity one way or the other. Take your pick.

53 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

THE BOTTOM LINE THOUGH IS BY TELLING PEOPLE THAT IN FACT JUST PUTTING A FACE CLOTH COVERING ON IS GOING TO PROTECT YOU IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

I have been puzzled by the line "if you are an at risk person you might want to wear a mask inside."

We were sold on the whole mask idea because it would stop you from spreading it but you can still get it so everyone should wear oNe. Now they talk like its going to help somehow if you are immune compromised or whatever.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I have been puzzled by the line "if you are an at risk person you might want to wear a mask inside."

We were sold on the whole mask idea because it would stop you from spreading it but you can still get it so everyone should wear oNe. Now they talk like its going to help somehow if you are immune compromised or whatever.

They doubled down the minute Trump didn't want to put one on......legit even suggested double masking.  

And masks you could eat and drink thru.  

It was game over all logic and sanity left the planet.   

• Like (+1) 1

The masks you've been wearing.....soon to be entering year 3.....don't do ***t

The cases! all over the world the last TWO YEARS have not been lessened because of masks or would sky rocket if you took them off.  

The numbers are what they are and always would have been just in a quicker period of time.   You know, the original goal.

Now that were about TWO YEARS into this and half the country is vaccinated, we're loooooooooong done here.  

Unless of course you support the Great Reset or CCPDNXi coup then no you've got lots of work to do.   

Edited by Big Blitz

12 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The masks you've been wearing.....soon to be entering year 3.....don't do ***t

Vaccines on the other hand.....

Btw....I haven't worn a mask since May and your math might be a little off with year 3.  Having said that, making kids wear masks in school is still borderline child abuse at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I can’t listen to a guy that constantly lied about Kratom and made it his mission to ban it. Pharma bought this guy a long time ago. Trump’s buddy.

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Vaccines on the other hand.....

Btw....I haven't worn a mask since May and your math might be a little off with year 3.  Having said that, making kids wear masks in school is still borderline child abuse at this point.

Found two things interesting g in this article. 

1) CDC does not consider it a positive breakthrough case if no symptoms. Wonder if the states are doing the same thing with non vaccinated cases ?  Wonder what number of the case surge is asymptotic and would not be counted if they were vaccinated. And people wonder why folks who don’t want the vax question the numbers. 

BTW, in vaccine trials 2 symptoms plus a positive test were needed to be considered as a positive.

2) 21% of people who died while Covid positive died of other causes , not Covid. Wish we broke out all Covid deaths that way. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Found two things interesting g in this article. 

1) CDC does not consider it a positive breakthrough case if no symptoms. Wonder if the states are doing the same thing with non vaccinated cases ?  Wonder what number of the case surge is asymptotic and would not be counted if they were vaccinated. And people wonder why folks who don’t want the vax question the numbers. 

BTW, in vaccine trials 2 symptoms plus a positive test were needed to be considered as a positive.

2) 21% of people who died while Covid positive died of other causes , not Covid. Wish we broke out all Covid deaths that way. 

I’m not a medical professional, but have quite a few family members who are.  Family members in nursing are uniformly vaccinated, some with reservations in the early stages, all comfortable with the decision post-jab.    Interestingly, a pediatrician in the family is pro-vax, but not aggressively so.  Her husband and 20 yo son have not been vaccinated,  both had COVID late last year.  

Anyway, to your point—the second bullet point is spot on.  The danger for folks like me is that the devil is in the details—I don’t want to be misled one way or the other—have we changed the approach to gathering data to report COVID, and if so, why?  

I decided to check on the current status on health care businesses requiring the vax.  

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/workforce/cleveland-clinic-upmc-among-systems-holding-off-on-covid-19-vaccine-mandates.html

As of 8/6, some high profile providers are still holding the line and recognizing the sanctity of individual choice for employees.  This begs the question for the militaristic pro-vax crowd here, like @oldmanfan——are these providers complicit in the spread, or do they simply recognize the very difficult choices their employees face?  

If complicit,  would you consider removing the children of the management team in charge of such decisions for placement in protective custody as you’ve ruminated for other pro-free-will individuals? 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

People, please! I’ll say it again….relax! The next wave of Covid will spawn the next wave of vaccinations. Those that wanted the shot early on freely walked in and got it. I did. Then Biden tried give aways to entice a few others to freely walk in…but they didn’t work. So naturally the next wave of shots will come with the next wave of infections. Everyone has their personal tolerance level. Simple…done…relax.

Now if Biden REALLY wanted to fix the problem instead of using a pandemic to divide the country, he’d replace his Covid mouthpieces…today! Fauci has to stop talking. He’s not helping anything or anyone any longer. It’d be a simple move Joe, but why aren’t you doing it……hmmm?

Edited by SoCal Deek

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

People, please! I’ll say it again….relax! The next wave of Covid will spawn the next wave of vaccinations. Those that wanted the shot early on freely walked in and got it. I did. Then Biden tried give aways to entice a few others to freely walk in…but they didn’t work. So naturally the next wave of shots will come with the next wave of infections. Everyone has their personal tolerance level. Simple…done…relax.

Now if Biden REALLY wanted to fix the problem instead of using a pandemic to divide the country, he’d replace his Covid mouthpieces…today! Fauci has to stop talking. He’s not helping anything or anyone any longer. It’d be a simple move Joe, but why aren’t you doing it……hmmm?

Good luck with getting people to relax, SoCal...people are out for blood...people have been made to be so fearful, they are in “fight or flight” mode, unfortunately...

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

I can see BillStime now, “But...but...but I thought we were working towards social justice...” 🤣🤣🤣

Nope...we all slaves now, biatch! 😉

Wtf are you even talking about.....is this actually when goes through your head? Holy shti

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, TSOL said:

Yeah, hospitals are being overrun with covid patients just like 500 rednecks nearly toppled the United States government in January. 

People should be asking themselves:  Why, are there hundreds/thousands of false flag memes flying around the Twitter-verse with false claims of hospitals being over-run, people dying, etc?  What's the reason for this?  Who would want to do that?  What's the motivation?

Unfortunately, our Leftist neighbors and friends lack an ability to think critically about motivation, the most important dynamic in the natural world.  

56 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Wtf are you even talking about.....is this actually when goes through your head? Holy shti

Do your research...world agencies are not hiding this...there is a plan in place to bring the CCP’s social credit system to America...According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the goal is to have eliminated private property and all privacy by 2030...that’s not me saying that, but the IMF’s website...

Thats why they are using covid to override the constitution to implement the plan...that is also why the middle class is being intentionally destroyed...

When we brought China into the global economy in the early 90s the hope was that the taste of capitalism would make them want democracy... Instead the opposite happened. Our leaders got a taste of their authoritarianism and decided they liked that better...

Edited by JaCrispy

On 7/20/2021 at 2:41 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Enough already.

Guess what? It's constitutional, and it has been for a century:

https://www.insidehighered.com/news/2021/07/20/federal-judge-upholds-indiana-universitys-covid-19-vaccine-requirement

The Indiana University case cites two early 20th century Supreme Court cases upholding vaccine mandates.

Vaccine relucatance - or worse, outright anti-vaxxer sentiment - is about to turn an acute, time-limited problem into a never-ending problem. If the percent vaccinated doesn't uptick considerably in the next couple months, look forward to online education, mask mandates, maxed-out emergency rooms, travel bans, all that fun stuff all over again.

We've heard you anti-vaxxers. Six months into mass vaccination and your irrational fears have been dispelled. For the obstinate "I won't get vaccinated just because they want us to" -- why they hell did Trump and Melania and family get vaccinated if it's some kind of radical lefty plot?

There's still time. Start with simple things: let private businesses require proof of vaccination status. It's their damn business, it's just a continuation of that old "We Reserve Right to Refuse Service to Anyone" sign that I grew up with. If that isn't working, proceed to the next step: vaccine mandates for various higher-risk activities like colleges, in-person high school attendance, air travel. If that isn't working, then go full-on vaccine mandate. 

When did we get to be a country of such whiners? It's there, it's free (at least to you, the recipient), it's working, it's the way out of this mess. Do. It. Now.

What about all the illegal immigrants that they are shipping all over the US that are not even tested like they really give a S**T about us as Americans it's all a bunch of BS IMHO ...  

Like anything else follow the money and a lot will be answered if they have the balls to actually bring those involved to justice but i'm thinking they won't .

It is amazing right now to live in FL where my superintendent (Orange County) is fighting with my governor about masks for kids. The majority of the counties last year in Florida did not have mandatory masking and we had no large outbreaks. Making it mandatory for kids to wear mask is nothing except political theatre, and leads to articles like this.

https://today.duke.edu/2021/06/research-finds-masks-can-prevent-covid-19-transmission-schools 

Which has the line a way down in the article-We don’t have data from within North Carolina as to whether or not, in school in K-12, what happens when children are not masked- or in other words since they are pro mask they simply showed that masks don't hurt the spread of Covid.

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Good luck with getting people to relax, SoCal...people are out for blood...people have been made to be so fearful, they are in “fight or flight” mode, unfortunately...

All true, but the Biden administration is supposed to be in control of the narrative. They’re doing a HORRIBLE job of it. Step One: get rid of Fauci….he’s toxic.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Do your research...world agencies are not hiding this...there is a plan in place to bring the CCP’s social credit system to America...According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the goal is to have eliminated private property and all privacy by 2030...that’s not me saying that, but the IMF’s website...

Thats why they are using covid to override the constitution to implement the plan...that is also why the middle class is being intentionally destroyed...

When we brought China into the global economy in the early 90s the hope was that the taste of capitalism would make them want democracy... Instead the opposite happened. Our leaders got a taste of their authoritarianism and decided they liked that better...

Wtf do you read? Or can you read?

I have been on this site for years and have never heard such drivel, even by Rhino standards.

So here is the real story...

Fauci has invested in Pfizer who is using the new MRNA Vax to develope a Vax for cancer. BUT, only those who got the covid Vax are eligible, thus eventually all his opposition will die and he and his group will control the world. See if you constitution has a clause for that. 🙃

What a plan, and Sean Connery died so he cannot be stopped. "Goldfinger rules!"

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All true, but the Biden administration is supposed to be in control of the narrative. They’re doing a HORRIBLE job of it. Step One: get rid of Fauci….he’s toxic.

Some truth to removing Fauci,  surfer Dude. A new voice, new words, new logic may help the whole. 

55 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is amazing right now to live in FL where my superintendent (Orange County) is fighting with my governor about masks for kids. The majority of the counties last year in Florida did not have mandatory masking and we had no large outbreaks. Making it mandatory for kids to wear mask is nothing except political theatre, and leads to articles like this.

https://today.duke.edu/2021/06/research-finds-masks-can-prevent-covid-19-transmission-schools 

Which has the line a way down in the article-We don’t have data from within North Carolina as to whether or not, in school in K-12, what happens when children are not masked- or in other words since they are pro mask they simply showed that masks don't hurt the spread of Covid.

Kids should also wear hats.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Way too many. Go find out.

3 since 03/20 In Va… so almost 17 months. 

Average pediatric deaths due to seasonal influenza is 6 in VA. 

So, I am guessing all schools and teachers seem even 1 as too many, so logic dictates education should be 100% online and all youth sports cancelled forever. 

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

3 since 03/20 In Va… so almost 17 months. 

Average pediatric deaths due to seasonal influenza is 6 in VA. 

So, I am guessing all schools and teachers seem even 1 as too many, so logic dictates education should be 100% online and all youth sports cancelled forever. 

'Children are not supposed to die': CDC director gives passionate response about how children make up 400 of the 600,000 COVID-19 deaths

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Way too many. Go find out.

This is a link to CDC that shows death data by age group

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

Most recent CDC numbers posted

0-4 6% of US population reporting 174 deaths out of 621,142 cases

5-11 8.7% of the US population reporting 128 deaths out of 1,191,163 cases

12-15 5.1% of the US population reporting 140 deaths out of 1,072,722 cases

16-17 2.5% of the US population reporting 100 deaths out of 736,879 cases

18-29 16.4% of the US population reporting 2,873 deaths out of 6,442,941 cases

30-39 13.5% of the US population reporting 6,452 deaths out of 4,712,602 cases

40-49 12.3% of the US population reporting 15,585 deaths out of 4,222,224 cases

50-64 19.2% of the US population reporting 78,016 deaths out of 5,713,127 cases

65-74 9.2% of the US population reporting 109,531 deaths out of 2,093,583 cases

75-84 4.9% of the US population reporting 138,492 deaths out of 1,077,464 cases

85+ 2% of the US population reporting 155,958 deaths out of 614,552 cases

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

This is a link to CDC that shows death data by age group

https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#demographics

Most recent CDC numbers posted

0-4 6% of US population reporting 174 deaths out of 621,142 cases

5-11 8.7% of the US population reporting 128 deaths out of 1,191,163 cases

12-15 5.1% of the US population reporting 140 deaths out of 1,072,722 cases

16-17 2.5% of the US population reporting 100 deaths out of 736,879 cases

18-29 16.4% of the US population reporting 2,873 deaths out of 6,442,941 cases

30-39 13.5% of the US population reporting 6,452 deaths out of 4,712,602 cases

40-49 12.3% of the US population reporting 15,585 deaths out of 4,222,224 cases

50-64 19.2% of the US population reporting 78,016 deaths out of 5,713,127 cases

65-74 9.2% of the US population reporting 109,531 deaths out of 2,093,583 cases

75-84 4.9% of the US population reporting 138,492 deaths out of 1,077,464 cases

85+ 2% of the US population reporting 155,958 deaths out of 614,552 cases

Way too many...

Massachusetts Coronavirus Data Shows Average Age of Breakthrough Case Deaths Is 82.5 Years Old

Data from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH) released on Monday shows the average age of vaccinated individuals who have died from coronavirus is 82.5 years old and that 73 percent of those who died had underlying conditions. The new data revealed 395 hospitalizations and 100 deaths have occurred from breakthrough coronavirus cases, according to a Boston Herald report. Breakthrough cases refer to individuals who have been infected with the virus after being fully vaccinated. 

https://www.bostonherald.com/2021/08/08/massachusetts-coronavirus-breakthrough-deaths-73-had-underlying-conditions-median-age-was-82-5/

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I agree...unfortunately I don’t think the administration cares...they’ve shown they hate half the country and they know they have the msm spinning their narrative for them anyway...

59 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Wtf do you read? Or can you read?

I have been on this site for years and have never heard such drivel, even by Rhino standards.

So here is the real story...

Fauci has invested in Pfizer who is using the new MRNA Vax to develope a Vax for cancer. BUT, only those who got the covid Vax are eligible, thus eventually all his opposition will die and he and his group will control the world. See if you constitution has a clause for that. 🙃

What a plan, and Sean Connery died so he cannot be stopped. "Goldfinger rules!"

Some truth to removing Fauci,  surfer Dude. A new voice, new words, new logic may help the whole. 

I already told you where I got some of my info- in the post you just quoted...👍

Another topic for you to research is Agenda 21...

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Okay, over 600 kids does in 2018 in car crashes. Should we ban kids riding in cars? 97k injured. I mean how in the holy hell do those scumbag MAGA people allow kids in cars. Freaking insensitive ####### 

https://www.cdc.gov/transportationsafety/child_passenger_safety/cps-factsheet.html

2019-2020 flu season, 199 kids does of influenza. Where was your passionate outrage then ? Show me a post where you mention pediatric deaths from flu in any post pre covid

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2020-2021/pediatric-flu-deaths-reach-new-high.htm

What is the number when we care? 200 okay, but 600 demands all schools shut down, masks be worn everywhere ?  Where does your outrage begin. 

• Thank you (+1) 1