It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

44 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Yeah, I'm begining to think that one dude has an agenda 

You would think but he’s not smart enough nor focused enough. 

EDIT:  And there you have it folks. Only Billy Boy Twit For Brains would laugh at a post about his stupidity.  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Sundancer said:

The Israel data got corrected so that link is bunk. The booster so far is for…people with…wait for it….severely immuno compromised systems. Oh and your pre print Pfizer data on 23(!) people is about titers. 

Waning is not “vaccines don’t last after 6 months.” And titers that wane mean next to nothing for the body to mount an immune response, which is why ALL studies have shown that so far, excepting immunity compromised people, vaccines remain robustly effective for all studied participants since they started studying patients. 

You seem like a really well read science guy so I’m sure you’ve read the peer reviewed journal articles, right? 

I think you think you are clever. Any discussion about Covid that does not focus almost exclusively on the high risk people is not worth having. Any discussion that tries to discuss the 1 in 50000 people as being nearly as important as the 1 in 50 is not worthy of time. Of the 600k deaths at least 550k are high risk people.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think you think you are clever. Any discussion about Covid that does not focus almost exclusively on the high risk people is not worth having. Any discussion that tries to discuss the 1 in 50000 people as being nearly as important as the 1 in 50 is not worthy of time. Of the 600k deaths at least 550k are high risk people.

That is a complete and utter evasion of the nonsense I responded to. 

Smart to totally change topics for your sake!

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

The smug northern states are just behind the curve. Buckle up buttercup. 

24 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That is a complete and utter evasion of the nonsense I responded to. 

Smart to totally change topics for your sake!

Wow your a tool- I did not change topics- you stated everything I linked to was focused on the most high risk. I simply pointed out that is main focus of smart people is high risk people. What did I evade? Your brilliance that those under 25 have virtually no risk, which has been known since March 2020.

Understand that the current vaccines are “leaky” and imperfect.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/tthis-chicken-vaccine-makes-virus-dangerous

“This is the first time that this virus-boosting phenomenon, known as the imperfect vaccine hypothesis, has been observed experimentally.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/5/biden-teams-misguided-and-deadly-covid-19-vaccine-/

“The clear historical tendency for viruses crossing over from one species to another is to evolve in a way that makes them both more infectious and less pathogenic over time. However, a universal vaccination policy deployed in the middle of a pandemic can turn this normal Darwinian taming process into a dangerous vaccine arms race.”

🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bockeye
Additional info

Outta nowhere based Jack tweets this out.

For those who don’t know what “Anatomy of the State” is, the entire book is about how the state abuses its power under the guise of safety to impose tyranny on its people.  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

yup

image.thumb.jpeg.30b4100d6873c98a44b21aada4918c24.jpeg

I'll say it again. That President Biden is a snazzy dresser. President Trump usually did the ole blue suit red tie routine most of the time.  But President Biden mixes it up and always looks sharp.  Be careful with that tan suit though.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

If Steven King were in charge he'd have all those Republicans living in Las Vegas and then the world would end.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I'll say it again. That President Biden is a snazzy dresser. President Trump usually did the ole blue suit red tie routine most of the time.  But President Biden mixes it up and always looks sharp.  Be careful with that tan suit though.

He only wears tan to mess w the insecure Fox cult.

20 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

If Steven King were in charge he'd have all those Republicans living in Las Vegas and then the world would end.

We are vaccinated morons.  

It doesn't matter.  

You have no plan beyond "get vaccinated."

Then what?

Tell us.  Because this was a lie. 

Then we took our masks off like you said.  Also a lie.  Variants!  Masks back on and we'll be closing schools.  

What's the end game.  Tell us the plan you said you had to end covid.  

Edited by Big Blitz

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We are vaccinated morons.  

It doesn't matter.  

You have no plan beyond "get vaccinated."

Then what?

Tell us.  Because this was a lie. 

Then we took our masks off like you said.  Also a lie.  Variants!  Masks back on and we'll be closing schools.  

What's the end game.  Tell us the plan you said you had to end covid.  

Standard response, but I'm not sure what it has to do with President Biden being a snazzy dresser.  Or Steven King.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Wow your a tool- I did not change topics- you stated everything I linked to was focused on the most high risk. I simply pointed out that is main focus of smart people is high risk people. What did I evade? Your brilliance that those under 25 have virtually no risk, which has been known since March 2020.

This started with your statement,

“Of course we now know the vaccines are not lasting more than 6 months in most cases.”

I said that was BS because it is. You cited articles that didn’t back that up or have been corrected, so I called BS again, and your response to that is, “Old people are dying of Covid,” which is true but about as relevant as me saying “Josh Allen wears number 17.”

Try to keep up. 

Edited by Sundancer

35 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

But he was not elected and Delta is bad.  Why are we playing the “what if” game and not the “what is” game.  Does Biden get any fingers pointed at him?  

Sure he does but what more can he do?

Is he discouraging people from getting the vaccine?

Is he passing laws that are jeopardizing the health and safety of children to appease Donald Trump and his anti-mask, anti-vaccine base?

What more can Biden do?  Let’s hear it Covid Jim…

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Is he passing laws that are jeopardizing the health and safety of children to appease Donald Trump and his anti-mask, anti-vaccine base?

Oh, I've got the answer to this one..

Is he re-locating 100's of thousands of COVID infected illegals from the southern border and distributing them across the country while intentionally withholding information from state and local officials on the impact and dangers to their communities?  YES!!

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Oh, I've got the answer to this one..

Is he re-locating 100's of thousands of COVID infected illegals from the southern border and distributing them across the country while intentionally withholding information from state and local officials on the impact and dangers to their communities?  YES!!

lmao - I knew this would be the response either from you or the other Covidiot. 

Please provide proof and stats that back up this claim that the GQP use to rile up its pathetic base.

Where is the evidence Mr. Reported?

2 hours ago, Sundancer said:

This started with your statement,

“Of course we now know the vaccines are not lasting more than 6 months in most cases.”

I said that was BS because it is. You cited articles that didn’t back that up or have been corrected, so I called BS again, and your response to that is, “Old people are dying of Covid,” which is true but about as relevant as me saying “Josh Allen wears number 17.”

Try to keep up. 

The article about people in Orlando getting a third shot because they have no immunity left is not in support of what I said? Why is Israel giving a third shot if not for waning coverage? Please tell me how these two facts don't back me up?

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Oregon getting lit up by Delta.  

We’ll see how long the media can keep the focus on Florida/Texas, when other states start ruining their narrative. 

I’d suggest that the more interesting one is Hawaii. You can’t get on the islands unless you show a negative test taken within 72 hours of your flight. Very strictly enforced! And yet, in that isolated laboratory they’re seeing a spike in cases. As I’ve said all along, you cannot play prevent defense against a contagious virus forever. This thing is going to run its course. 

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tax credits for people that get the vaccine.  Done and done.  

Stop treating us like children or ostracizing those not vaccinated and motivate people.   It's what a good leader does.  Sometimes you lead with a carrot sometimes with the stick.   This requires a carrot. 

"What more can he doooooooo???"  Stop sounding like Greta.  

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - I knew this would be the response either from you or the other Covidiot. 

Please provide proof and stats that back up this claim that the GQP use to rile up its pathetic base.

Where is the evidence Mr. Reported?

Lets get real here.  This message board is not equivalent to a court of law where there is some burden of proof requirement supported by submission and evaluation of evidence.  And I'm not your research assistant.  If you don't want to believe it then don't believe it.  That's your choice.

And if you want to go through contortions and handstands to "protect" this dysfunctional administration then have at it.  As time passes you're find out that is going to be a losing battle.  

I gave a valid and true answer to your question.  An answer you don't like.  An answer that has been verified by the statements and comments from the administration and other people involved and aware of the program of immigrant re-location.  Available to anyone through various news outlets in the country.  If you want look them up.  

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Stop treating us like children or ostracizing those not vaccinated and motivate people.   It's what a good leader does.  Sometimes you lead with a carrot sometimes with the stick.   This requires a carrot. 

Tax policy won’t be enough to counter the brainwashing already inflicted by right wing governors and media.

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’d suggest that the more interesting one is Hawaii. You can’t get on the islands unless you show a negative test taken within 72 hours of your flight. Very strictly enforced! And yet, in that isolated laboratory they’re seeing a spike in cases. As I’ve said all along, you cannot play prevent defense against a contagious virus forever. This thing is going to run its course. 

That's because the test isn't accurate enough and even vaccinated people can carry a high viral load as the mRNA vaccines don't kill the virus or keep it from replicating in the host.   Which means all of us vaccinated people are human virus variant incubators.  Its a danger several viral experts have expressed but their voices have been silenced as mis-information.  Since that truth would more or less invalidate the country's vaccine program.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

BillsTime loves simping for the empty suits on his team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tax policy won’t be enough to counter the brainwashing already inflicted by right wing governors and media.

You keep ignoring the fact that the most unvaccinated racial group by percentage are black people.  

It’s amazing to see how neolibs can just pretend facts don’t exist when they don’t suit the narrative.  

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Lets get real here.  This message board is not equivalent to a court of law where there is some burden of proof requirement supported by submission and evaluation of evidence.  And I'm not your research assistant.  If you don't want to believe it then don't believe it.  That's your choice.

And if you want to go through contortions and handstands to "protect" this dysfunctional administration then have at it.  As time passes you're find out that is going to be a losing battle.  

I gave a valid and true answer to your question.  An answer you don't like.  An answer that has been verified by the statements and comments from the administration and other people involved and aware of the program of immigrant re-location.  Available to anyone through various news outlets in the country.  If you want look them up.  

Propaganda 101 sucker 

Once again - all pro is all bull.

What a mess 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886waozuky4l6luugqyd3

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886i4ikeiam1p8wgkwirk

We can talk about migration as a separate topic… I’m not a “build the wall” kind of guy… but LMAO… if you can’t admit letting thousands of people cross the border, of which border patrol states around 20-25% of families are covid positive, is a problem - then please shut up about your covid fears. 

34 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You keep ignoring the fact that the most unvaccinated racial group by percentage are black people.  

It’s amazing to see how neolibs can just pretend facts don’t exist when they don’t suit the narrative.  

But there are facts....

1. Vermont
Number of people fully vaccinated: 416,691
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 66.78

2. Massachusetts
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,451,811
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 64.59

3. Maine
Number of people fully vaccinated: 865,987
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 64.42

4. Connecticut
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,286,455
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 64.13

5. Rhode Island
Number of people fully vaccinated: 661,483
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 62.44

6. Maryland
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,611,110
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 59.73

7. New Jersey
Number of people fully vaccinated: 5,271,010
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 59.34

8. New Hampshire
Number of people fully vaccinated: 797,825
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 58.68

9. Washington
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,454,780
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 58.5

10. New York
Number of people fully vaccinated: 11,294,591
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 58.06

11. New Mexico
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,217,270
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 58.05

12. Oregon
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,388,289
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 56.62

13. District of Columbia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 394,566
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 55.91

14. Virginia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,729,067
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 55.4

15. Colorado
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,179,819
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 55.22

16. Minnesota
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,068,967
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 54.42

17. Hawaii
Number of people fully vaccinated: 765,742
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 54.08

18. California
Number of people fully vaccinated: 21,293,344
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 53.89

19. Delaware
Number of people fully vaccinated: 521,087
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 53.51

20. Pennsylvania
Number of people fully vaccinated: 6,826,472
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 53.32

21. Wisconsin
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,049,535
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 52.38

22. Iowa
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,584,976
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 50.24

23. Nebraska
Number of people fully vaccinated: 971,267
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 50.21

24. Florida
Number of people fully vaccinated: 10,720,783
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 49.92

25. Michigan
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,931,926
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 49.38

26. Illinois
Number of people fully vaccinated: 6,255,348
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 49.36

27. South Dakota
Number of people fully vaccinated: 421,633
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 47.66

28. Ohio
Number of people fully vaccinated: 5,503,962
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 47.09

29. Kentucky
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,074,806
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 46.44

30. Kansas
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,342,688
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 46.09

31. Alaska
Number of people fully vaccinated: 336,622
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 46.02

32. Arizona
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,348,704
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 46.01

33. Utah
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,469,482
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 45.84

34. Nevada
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,400,235
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 45.46

35. Indiana
Number of people fully vaccinated: 3,020,153
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.86

36. Montana
Number of people fully vaccinated: 479,129
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.83

37. Texas
Number of people fully vaccinated: 13,000,265

38. North Carolina
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,662,804
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 44.46

39. Missouri
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,613,256
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 42.58

40. South Carolina
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,129,360
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 41.36

41. Oklahoma
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,628,253
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 41.15

42. North Dakota
Number of people fully vaccinated: 308,927
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 40.54

43. Tennessee
Number of people fully vaccinated: 2,718,621
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.81

44. Georgia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 4,183,379
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.4

45. West Virginia
Number of people fully vaccinated: 703,416
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 39.25

46. Arkansas
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,147,261
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 38.02

47. Louisiana
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,761,790
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 37.9

48. Idaho
Number of people fully vaccinated: 676,878
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 37.88

49. Wyoming
Number of people fully vaccinated: 215,625
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 37.26

50. Mississippi
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,055,521
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.47

51. Alabama
Number of people fully vaccinated: 1,720,455
Percentage of population fully vaccinated: 35.09

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But there are facts....

1. Vermont

2. Massachusetts

3. Maine

4. Connecticut

5. Rhode Island

6. Maryland

7. New Jersey

8. New Hampshire

9. Washington

10. New York

11. New Mexico

12. Oregon

13. District of Columbia

14. Virginia

15. Colorado

16. Minnesota

17. Hawaii

18. California

19. Delaware

20. Pennsylvania

21. Wisconsin

22. Iowa

23. Nebraska

24. Florida

25. Michigan

26. Illinois

27. South Dakota

28. Ohio

29. Kentucky

30. Kansas

31. Alaska

32. Arizona

33. Utah

34. Nevada

35. Indiana

36. Montana

37. Texas

38. North Carolina

39. Missouri

40. South Carolina

41. Oklahoma

42. North Dakota

43. Tennessee

44. Georgia

45. West Virginia

46. Arkansas

47. Louisiana

48. Idaho

49. Wyoming

50. Mississippi

51. Alabama

image.thumb.png.234a4a91d11c946e189c8524efc4524f.png

image.thumb.png.4e0ae58cdd86b80679bb349afeb9ab8b.png

Number 1 vs Number 51.  You'd think the difference would be huge.  But it's not. 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But there are facts....

1. Vermont

2. Massachusetts

3. Maine

4. Connecticut

5. Rhode Island

6. Maryland

7. New Jersey

8. New Hampshire

9. Washington

10. New York

11. New Mexico

12. Oregon

13. District of Columbia

14. Virginia

15. Colorado

16. Minnesota

17. Hawaii

18. California

19. Delaware

20. Pennsylvania

21. Wisconsin

22. Iowa

23. Nebraska

24. Florida

25. Michigan

26. Illinois

27. South Dakota

28. Ohio

29. Kentucky

30. Kansas

31. Alaska

32. Arizona

33. Utah

34. Nevada

35. Indiana

36. Montana

37. Texas

38. North Carolina

39. Missouri

40. South Carolina

41. Oklahoma

42. North Dakota

43. Tennessee

44. Georgia

45. West Virginia

46. Arkansas

47. Louisiana

48. Idaho

49. Wyoming

50. Mississippi

51. Alabama

You’re kidding right? Ultra BLUE California is at 53% vaccinated and the cavemen in Florida are at 50%. What exactly do you think these ‘facts’ are supposed to prove?