It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We have flu shots and doctors and hospitals for influenza.

We have laws rules and regulations for drivers.

Where is the meaningful legislation for gun violence?

What are the death mortality rates for influenza and guns?

You know the ranking - that’s why you won’t say.

Define meaningful legislation for gun violence.  What would you like to see legislated to curb gun violence against children specifically?

Dr to school board:

"You're going to be chasing this virus your whole lives doing what we are doing."

Says the CDC is giving bad advice - stunner

The vaccinated are just as responsible for any spike in cases! .........especially if you got the Pfizer shot:

"On the other hand, Pfizer's effectiveness during Delta's dominance dropped to 46 percent against infection from 76 percent during Alpha's reign. So while both vaccines are still protective, Moderna's effectiveness is significantly higher and less affected by the Delta variant.

According to the study, individuals vaccinated with Moderna were also about half as likely to experience breakthrough infections than those vaccinated with Pfizer. But the researchers say that several factors could "contribute to the observed differences in effectiveness" of both the vaccines, as they have different vaccination processes and formulation despite both being mRNA vaccines."

https://bestlifeonline.com/moderna-protected-delta-news/

Vaccines are only helping lessen death and serious illness.  

Why are we counting cases spiraling them in to panic mode?  

Oh.....because Trump can't be right.  And fear is good for business.....if you're Big Pharma and the government. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Found two things interesting g in this article. 

1) CDC does not consider it a positive breakthrough case if no symptoms. Wonder if the states are doing the same thing with non vaccinated cases ?  Wonder what number of the case surge is asymptotic and would not be counted if they were vaccinated. And people wonder why folks who don’t want the vax question the numbers.

Because they're looking for an excuse not to get vaccinated. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Doc.  Here is the problem.  

This virus is NEVER going away.

As per the Doctor in the video I posted and pretty much everyone that understands Coronavirus.

So based on the mandatory not mandatory vaccine policy being slow rolled into society.......you won't be able to participate in said society without:

Vaccine passports.  It's already happening.  Why is this a problem?

Because it's never going away and you can still get sick if vaccinated and rarely but possible you could die.  

Now this is what's important.  This gives the powers that be indefinite control over us courtesy of a future where everyone needs a vaccine passport for something they can forever say is a threat.  They have corporations complying - should be a great thing *sarcasm*.  And the media is actively supporting every measure they want to take and will always be ready to gin up the panic.  

What part of this very real totalitarian takeover of the planet do you not understand?  You need to immediately stop assuming these people are acting in good faith.  They most definitely are not.

All mandates including the vaccine need to be opposed at all costs.  It's there if you want it.  But any State acting to mandate this vaccine against something that is never going away needs to be stopped.  

This is pure madness and hysteria the duped don't even notice how they're being duped.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

As per the Doctor in the video I posted and pretty much everyone that understands Coronavirus.

So based on the mandatory not mandatory vaccine policy being slow rolled into society.......you won't be able to participate in said society without:

Because it's never going away and you can still get sick if vaccinated and rarely but possible you could die.  

Now this is what's important.  This gives the powers that be indefinite control over us courtesy of a future where everyone needs a vaccine passport for something they can forever say is a threat.  They have corporations complying - should be a great thing.  And the media is actively supporting every measure they want to take and will always be ready to gin up the panic.  

What part of this very real totalitarian takeover of the planet do you not understand?  You need to immediately stop assuming these people are acting in good faith.  They most definitely are not.

All mandates including the vaccine need to be opposed at all costs.  It's there if you want it.  But any State acting to mandate this vaccine against something that is never going away needs to be stopped.  

This is pure madness and hysteria the duped don't even notice how they're being duped.  

Everyone is blinded by fear, gripped with panic, and willing to sell their souls for the illusion of security...

“People comply because they want it to end...but it will never end because people comply...”

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I think a lot of people aren't getting cuz they don't want to get a shot. Shots hurt.

Mine didn’t hurt. As a matter of fact I actually had to ask the nurse if she’d even jabbed me yet. I literally felt nothing at all. 

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Mine didn’t hurt. As a matter of fact I actually had to ask the nurse if she’d even jabbed me yet. I literally felt nothing at all. 

Funny, I told the nurse she had to kiss me first...😘

Needless to say, I didn’t get the jab that day...🤔

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Now this is what's important.  This gives the powers that be indefinite control over us courtesy of a future where everyone needs a vaccine passport for something they can forever say is a threat.  They have corporations complying - should be a great thing.  And the media is actively supporting every measure they want to take and will always be ready to gin up the panic.  

Businesses and such should decide their policies on mandatory vaccines.    Governments stay out of it at this point, because when they do like in Florida or Texas their political beliefs mandate them to kill you and your children if they think it will get them a vote.

• Vomit 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Businesses and such should decide their policies on mandatory vaccines.    Governments stay out of it at this point, because when they do like in Florida or Texas their political beliefs mandate them to kill you and your children if they think it will get them a vote.

Just because it’s not mandated doesn’t mean people still can’t get the shot, if the want...there’s not a ban on getting the vaccine...I think people misconstrue the two...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Just because it’s not mandated doesn’t mean people still can’t get the shot, if the want...there’s not a ban on getting the vaccine...I think people misconstrue the two...

I understand that.  Unfortunately there are too many morons relying on idiots they see on Facebook for their information.  Here are just a few of the dumb things you see there:

1. The vaccine magnetized you

2.  There are chips in them so Bill Gates can control you.

3.  The vaccine gives you Covid

And on and on.  The amount of abject stupidity over this, all driven by political nonsense, is killing people or causing long term illness in folks who never should have gotten sick.  Darwin is smiling in heaven.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Same with both for me.  

If not for the super sore arm after each I wouldn't have thought I got a shot.  

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

That ***** doesn’t bother me at all.  I get bloodwork done a few times a year. I love watching them jab me and the vial fill with blood.   🧛‍♀️ 

35 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Soreness in the arm afterwards.  The Chef is just a prick.

Hey!!  😡

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Get off the feed Twit for Brains.  They're lying to you.  Begging.......Oy

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/supply-chain/florida-requesting-300-ventilators-amid-covid-19-spike-hhs-says.html

When asked, Gov. Ron DeSantis told ABC he had not heard about the request. 

"I have not heard about that, so I have to check to see if that's true or not," he said. "I would honestly doubt that that's true, but I'll look. We have a lot of stuff that we stockpiled over the last year and a half through the department of emergency management. I have not had any requests across my desk. I haven't been notified of that."

That's some heavy duty begging right there.   What a tool you are. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

well, they may not want to get vaccinated cause the information keeps changing, and we cannot trust the very government mandating vaccines to supply us with accurate data sets.

Can explain to me why a non vaccinated person is counted as Covid positive with just a positive test, possibly asymptomatic, but a vaccinated person is only counted as a breakthrough positive if they test positive, and have symptoms, and get hospitalized...

If they will shift the way count things like that, does it not make sense people would think they may have fudged the data in the vaccine trials ?

I dont believe that, but i can see how some people would.

its like in sports..i don't care what the officiating is as long as its consistent...

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have to admit, it is difficult to take anything you post at face value...you have shown, time and again, that you are about playing politics- and not about seeking truth- which is fine...but your info just always needs to be vetted...

Exactly.

Lindy Li gives her words, but there is no link to where she got that info.

@joebiden delegate . political contributor.

@princeton alumni class president. vegan. runner

Philadelphia,

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Now do Bonnie

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The NY Times just flat out hates science and so do the people behind this study timed perfectly for back to school:

We just finished conducting the largest single study in the history of the species and we already know the results. There’s virtually zero difference in the death rate between states that had home schooling and those that had in person instruction over an ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

We just finished conducting the largest single study in the history of the species and we already know the results. There’s virtually zero difference in the death rate between states that had home schooling and those that had in person instruction over an ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR! 

Or here 

Alternate headline:

"Son of uber celebrity Couple that was used to scare Earth by pretending they had it in March 2020 says "F vaccines Covid is the flu:"

Tom Hanks' Son Chet Refuses to Get Vaccinated, Tells Those at High Risk to 'Stay Inside'

Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's son is refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19 even though his folks were hit hard by the virus last year (20) (or so we were told)

Chet went on to brand the virus the "motherf**king flu," told Americans to "get over it" and suggested those who are at high risk should simply "stay inside" so others can get on with leading a normal life.

https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00175208.html

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Democrats knew they could drag this on as long as they want the minute the sheep in this country went ballistic when Trump said we could possibly open by Easter.....2020.

He broke and exposed them in every way imaginable.

They just KNEW what....a whole 3 weeks into 15 days to slow the spread ......"oh no....you crazy Orange Man?  No way we can open."    

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

10 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Soreness in the arm afterwards.  The shot is just a prick.

Correct.  But yall got it.  Obviously yall weren't afraid of it.

I just think a lot of people are.  No scientific evidence, just a hunch.  It doesn't help they show people getting "jabbed" on TV all the time and the needle looks 2" long.

10 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The Democrats knew they could drag this on as long as they want the minute the sheep in this country went ballistic when Trump said we could possibly open by Easter.....2020.

He broke and exposed them in every way imaginable.

They just KNEW what....a whole 3 weeks into 15 days to slow the spread ......"oh no....you crazy Orange Man?  No way we can open."    

I still often do the thought experiment of “What If Trump would have pushed hard for masks and lockdowns in early March 2020?”

Would the left-wing Dem contingent who subverted him at every turn the 3 years prior suddenly have said “you know what, he’s absolutely correct, wear a mask everywhere and stay home whenever possible!!!” ?

• Like (+1) 1

This is why no one believes the experts anymore. You can read the whole article but this line is a complete lie.

"Offit had particularly strong words for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for his school mask moratorium. “The governor of Florida has served as a friend of SARS-CoV-2 virus," he sad. “For children less than 12 years of age, the only chance they have of avoiding this virus is to mask. That’s it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-is-dependent-on-the-private-sector-to-beat-delta-surge-215626021.html

14 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The NY Times just flat out hates science and so do the people behind this study timed perfectly for back to school:

I just came here to say this, when the information is readily available from many place across the country that did not require masks this study is propaganda not science. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is why no one believes the experts anymore. You can read the whole article but this line is a complete lie.

"Offit had particularly strong words for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis for his school mask moratorium. “The governor of Florida has served as a friend of SARS-CoV-2 virus," he sad. “For children less than 12 years of age, the only chance they have of avoiding this virus is to mask. That’s it.”

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-is-dependent-on-the-private-sector-to-beat-delta-surge-215626021.html

The WH is terrified unmasked Florida schools will show zero difference with the child abuse indoctrination centers in masked blue state dumps.  

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

Exactly.

Lindy Li gives her words, but there is no link to where she got that info.

@joebiden delegate . political contributor.

@princeton alumni class president. vegan. runner

Philadelphia,

The biggest plagiarizer and spammer on the board is worried about links?  LMAO

Texas Gov. Abbott seeks out-of-state help against COVID-19

Florida requests 300 ventilators from federal government as COVID cases keep rising - DeathDeSantis questions reports <--- right

image.thumb.jpeg.97dc0a0e32d6da9ed9667c3bc9ccc2d6.jpeg

Welcome to the disgusting American political landscape that will further divide us for most of 2022 while our kids suffer indefinitely entering YEAR 3 of lost childhoods:

Most parents support masking kids in school. But half of unvaccinated adults won’t get their child a COVID vaccine

Some 63% of parents believe that schools should require indoor masking in schools for students and staff who are unvaccinated, according to the survey by health care think tank Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF). But KFF's vaccine tracker also finds a stubborn trend: Opposition to requiring COVID vaccines for attending school. The numbers are nearly switched when it comes to school vaccine mandates versus indoor masking for the unvaccinated, with nearly 6 in 10 parents opposing vaccine edicts. That could spell trouble as the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) warns that more than 94,000 American children were diagnosed with COVID in the first week of August, as well as local reports that pediatric COVID units are seeing an influx of patients.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/11/covid-schools-parents-kids-masking-vaccine-mandates-kff-survey/

This country has gone to ***t

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Welcome to the disgusting American political landscape that will further divide us for most of 2022 while our kids suffer indefinitely entering YEAR 3 of lost childhoods:

Most parents support masking kids in school. But half of unvaccinated adults won’t get their child a COVID vaccine

Some 63% of parents believe that schools should require indoor masking in schools for students and staff who are unvaccinated, according to the survey by health care think tank Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF). But KFF's vaccine tracker also finds a stubborn trend: Opposition to requiring COVID vaccines for attending school. The numbers are nearly switched when it comes to school vaccine mandates versus indoor masking for the unvaccinated, with nearly 6 in 10 parents opposing vaccine edicts. That could spell trouble as the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) warns that more than 94,000 American children were diagnosed with COVID in the first week of August, as well as local reports that pediatric COVID units are seeing an influx of patients.

https://fortune.com/2021/08/11/covid-schools-parents-kids-masking-vaccine-mandates-kff-survey/

This country has gone to ***t

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it took an hour

Kids next

Screenshot_20210811-143654_One UI Home.jpg

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Correct.  But yall got it.  Obviously yall weren't afraid of it.

I just think a lot of people are.  No scientific evidence, just a hunch.  It doesn't help they show people getting "jabbed" on TV all the time and the needle looks 2" long.

Very few are not getting the vaccine due to fear of the needle.  

5 hours ago, RiotAct said:

I still often do the thought experiment of “What If Trump would have pushed hard for masks and lockdowns in early March 2020?”

Would the left-wing Dem contingent who subverted him at every turn the 3 years prior suddenly have said “you know what, he’s absolutely correct, wear a mask everywhere and stay home whenever possible!!!” ?

Highly highly unlikely.  You would have heard words like Fascist, Nazi, Hitler, Dictator.  There is no way in hell those on the left would agree with anything he proposed.