It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

2 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Okay, over 600 kids does in 2018 in car crashes. Should we ban kids riding in cars? 97k injured. I mean how in the holy hell do those scumbag MAGA people allow kids in cars. Freaking insensitive ####### 

https://www.cdc.gov/transportationsafety/child_passenger_safety/cps-factsheet.html

2019-2020 flu season, 199 kids does of influenza. Where was your passionate outrage then ? Show me a post where you mention pediatric deaths from flu in any post pre covid

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2020-2021/pediatric-flu-deaths-reach-new-high.htm

What is the number when we care? 200 okay, but 600 demands all schools shut down, masks be worn everywhere ?  Where does your outrage begin. 

No use speaking logic to them... they are immune...😉

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Okay, over 600 kids does in 2018 in car crashes. Should we ban kids riding in cars? 97k injured. I mean how in the holy hell do those scumbag MAGA people allow kids in cars. Freaking insensitive ####### 

https://www.cdc.gov/transportationsafety/child_passenger_safety/cps-factsheet.html

2019-2020 flu season, 199 kids does of influenza. Where was your passionate outrage then ? Show me a post where you mention pediatric deaths from flu in any post pre covid

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/spotlights/2020-2021/pediatric-flu-deaths-reach-new-high.htm

What is the number when we care? 200 okay, but 600 demands all schools shut down, masks be worn everywhere ?  Where does your outrage begin. 

How many kids died when lawn darts were banned in the United States and Canada?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - truth hurts.

The 'truth' about lawn darts...................lol

Okay, enough fun.................back to the thread.

Surge in Pediatric Respiratory Cases Appear to Stem from RSV Infections, Not COVID-19

FTA:

While COVID-19 numbers may be rising among children, it is also true that we are seeing a surge of Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) that is resulting in hospitalizations. RSV is a common respiratory virus that usually results in mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two. Still, RSV can be severe, especially for infants. It is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in this country’s children younger than one year of age.

RSV, not COVID-19, is being blamed for the lack of pediatric bed space in Oklahoma.

Pediatric bed space is scarce at Oklahoma Children’s Hospital, but COVID-19 isn’t to blame, a leader of the hospital said Thursday.

Rather, it’s largely RSV, or respiratory syncytial virus, driving high numbers of hospitalizations for kids. The virus — normally seen in the winter months — has gone “absolutely, exponentially off the charts” over the past two months, said Dr. Cameron Mantor, chief medical officer for Oklahoma Children’s Hospital OU Health.

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2021/07/30/oklahoma-childrens-hospital-few-pediatric-beds-available-amid-rsv-surge/5421533001/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/08/surge-in-pediatric-respiratory-cases-appear-to-stem-from-rsv-infections-not-covid-19/

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many kids died when lawn darts were banned in the United States and Canada?

again, what number of kids have to die before  you start  to have outrage over? Must be somewhere between 200 and 600...so 450 maybe is your tipping point? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

again, what number of kids have to die before  you start  to have outrage over? Must be somewhere between 200 and 600...so 450 maybe is your tipping point? 

3 kids died due to lawn darts - and they are banned.

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

The 'truth' about lawn darts...................lol

Okay, enough fun.................back to the thread.

Surge in Pediatric Respiratory Cases Appear to Stem from RSV Infections, Not COVID-19

FTA:

While COVID-19 numbers may be rising among children, it is also true that we are seeing a surge of Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) that is resulting in hospitalizations. RSV is a common respiratory virus that usually results in mild, cold-like symptoms. Most people recover in a week or two. Still, RSV can be severe, especially for infants. It is the most common cause of bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways in the lung) and pneumonia (infection of the lungs) in this country’s children younger than one year of age.

RSV, not COVID-19, is being blamed for the lack of pediatric bed space in Oklahoma.

Pediatric bed space is scarce at Oklahoma Children’s Hospital, but COVID-19 isn’t to blame, a leader of the hospital said Thursday.

Rather, it’s largely RSV, or respiratory syncytial virus, driving high numbers of hospitalizations for kids. The virus — normally seen in the winter months — has gone “absolutely, exponentially off the charts” over the past two months, said Dr. Cameron Mantor, chief medical officer for Oklahoma Children’s Hospital OU Health.

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2021/07/30/oklahoma-childrens-hospital-few-pediatric-beds-available-amid-rsv-surge/5421533001/

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/08/surge-in-pediatric-respiratory-cases-appear-to-stem-from-rsv-infections-not-covid-19/

But the hospitals and doctors still report the main ICD10 diagnosis code as Z20822, "exposure to or suspected exposure to COVID" because of the higher insurance reimbursement rates.  Like Steve Martin in the Jerk said "its the profit game!"

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

3 kids died due to lawn darts - and they are banned.

i asked what is your tipping point...if 1000 kids die next year in cars..should be ban kids riding in cars?

Again, i don't  remember you seething  or even mentioning anything over kid flu deaths pre Covid...so i am guessing those kids lives just did not matter to you as all you care about are politics..you and the rest of left

i

• Agree 2

i asked what is your tipping point...if 1000 kids die next year in cars..should be ban kids riding in cars?

Again, i don't  remember you seething  or even mentioning anything over kid flu deaths pre Covid...so i am guessing those kids lives just did not matter to you as all you care about are politics..you and the rest of left

i

You do realize the variant is impacting kids differently, right?

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree...unfortunately I don’t think the administration cares...they’ve shown they hate half the country and they know they have the msm spinning their narrative for them anyway...

Like the GOP doesn't gate half the country....you are so one sided or blind you posts and opinions are negated.

Nobody in history since 1944 has spun the narrative as effectively as trump.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do realize the variant is impacting kids differently, right?

what is your tipping point for deaths ? Again, please show any post of yours pre covid that was seething about adults and or  kids not  getting flu shots and kids dying from getting the flu... schools being open, masks not be worn etc for the pediatric influenza deaths prior to Covid.

Do those deaths not matter to you? Do  the only pediatric deaths that matter to you are  from Covid ?

what is your tipping point for deaths ? Again, please show any post of yours pre covid that was seething about adults and or  kids not  getting flu shots and kids dying from getting the flu... schools being open, masks not be worn etc for the pediatric influenza deaths prior to Covid.

Do those deaths not matter to you? Do  the only pediatric deaths that matter to you are  from Covid ?

Go look at my history and you determine whether death is important to me or not.

18 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

i

Its all subjective.  Too many?  For one person too many is 10, for another too many is 100.  The fundamental question is if I focus all my policies and resources on saving the life of every person and every child but in the process I would need to destroy the entire US economy and every institution and business in the process it would be the appropriate action? 

Or maybe the fatality risk needs to be balanced with other social and economic risks, consequences, goals, and benefits to define a systemic policy response that makes logical sense and can be communicated to everyone in a way they can understand and support?  And in this process the CDC is one voice not the owner and definer of Federal policy.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

Go look at my history and you determine whether death is important to me or not.

Covid death appears to be..cause that all about politics to you, has nothing to do with the actual people getting sick or dying..those  just numbers to you and ilk.You cheer when an unvaxed person dies...that shows how much you care. Sick and twisted is what it is.

Show me one post since you joined this board where you railed against pediatric influenza deaths..or people not getting a flu shot. resulting in kids deaths...or calling for any administration to do something about the 200 pediatric influenza  deaths in kids every year. I will wait...

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Covid death appears to be..cause that all about politics to you, has nothing to do with the actual people getting sick or dying..those  just numbers to you and ilk.You cheer when an unvaxed person dies...that shows how much you care. Sick and twisted is what it is.

Show me one post since you joined this board where you railed against pediatric influenza deaths..or people not getting a flu shot. resulting in kids deaths...or calling for any administration to do something about the 200 pediatric influenza  deaths in kids every year. I will wait...

See to me, these are very fair questions.  When placed in context, it’s not at all surprising that people question the need for the vaccine.  

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It's like you don't think people have memory.

On 8/8/2021 at 11:51 AM, BillStime said:

If only she just complied - instead she F’d around and found out.

image.thumb.jpeg.9052fa4d5feb80ccd3a7b761a6438e8d.jpeg

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do me a favor - jump the fence at the White House - charge the west wing and see what happens.

Lets see how special you are…

Buffoon.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

On 8/10/2021 at 12:45 PM, plenzmd1 said:

I’m not taking bs from a gun toting Trumphole who doesn’t care about death.

Go find my take on death - it’s well documented 

Edited by BillStime

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

gtfoh - I’m not taking bs from a gun toting Trumphole who doesn’t care about death.

Go find my take on death - it’s well documented 

okay l used the search function for you and pediatric influenza death...found zero. Proves my point, you do not care who dies, only what political win it gets for you and your ilk.You dont care about these 600 kids any more than you care about the 200 who died before them of flu. Prove me wrong.

Well documented here and anywhere you want to look i never voted for or liked Trump, he was awful for this country.

(edit) never owned a gun in my life either, live in the Fan district of Richmond..a urban enclave of progressives..and my second home is a condo in Kalorama Triangle in DC..you know the bastion of Trump loving gun owners...man you are simple.

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, cant answer or respond to my post? Politics and party over people it is! Thanks for the confirmation , you sick twisted individual. 

LMAO - you're so desperate for attention?  Go search my history on death... pay close attention to your cults attempts to block logical gun control.

You don't care about death... or kids. 

171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic-

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you're so desperate for attention?  Go search my history on death... pay close attention to your cults attempts to block logical gun control.

You don't care about death... or kids. 

171213180354-sandy-hook-victims-graphic-

Show me your posts about kids and death from pediatric influenza. 

Ylu care not about the deaths, you  and your ilk only care about party and politics. 

If same amount of kids die every year in car crashes , why should we not ban kids riding in cars? 

is it because there are no political points to win he se you  don’t care about those kids? 

Ylu care not about the deaths, you  and your ilk only care about party and politics. 

If same amount of kids die every year in car crashes , why should we not ban kids riding in cars? 

is it because there are no political points to win he se you  don’t care about those kids? 

guns

12 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

What is mortality rate of influenza v guns?

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

guns

Brilliant response. Guns are responsible for pediatric deaths due to influenza?

Politics matter more than people to you and your ilk.  why do we not ban kids riding in cars if 600 die in them every year and 97k are injured. If you can answer that simple question with a logical response I will be impressed. 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What is mortality rate of influenza v guns?

What is the mortality of rates of kids in car crashes vs Covid? 
 What does either of those have to do with Covid? 

Prove to me you care about people more than politics, you can’t do it. 

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Brilliant response. Guns are responsible for pediatric deaths due to influenza?

Politics matter more than people to you and your ilk.  why do we not ban kids riding in cars if 600 die in them every year and 97k are injured. If you can answer that simple question with a logical response I will be impressed. 

Where is the gun legislation? 

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

What is the mortality of rates of kids in car crashes vs Covid? 
 What does either of those have to do with Covid? 

Prove to me you care about people more than politics, you can’t do it. 

We have flu shots and doctors and hospitals for influenza.

We have laws rules and regulations for drivers.

Where is the meaningful legislation for gun violence?

What are the death mortality rates for influenza and guns?

You know the ranking - that’s why you won’t say.