It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

59 minutes ago, TSOL said:

The propaganda campaign this administration is running is terrifying.  In my 50 years ive not seen propaganda and blatant mind control through mass media like i have in the last few months 

It’s the Patriot Act 2.0.   The media has made people so scared, politicians made us so divided, that half this country will (seemingly) do whatever the government tells them… and in doing so, attack those who aren’t.  

It’s fascinating to see the government pushing these extreme measures on us, blaming them on the unvaccinated, and then their sheep turn on the unvaccinated, when it’s the government who can simply stop with these measures.  

One thing is for sure, this pandemic has pulled the mask off of a lot of people.  The hate I see coming from so many on the left was always there… simply isn’t hidden anymore.  These people are missing something in their lives and they seek to fill it with self-righteousness and condemnation…. This is the perfect vessel for them to fill the emptiness in their life. 

Fear and Emptiness is what is driving this.  A quick look into any of the people I know that are being hateful and ultra-obedient reveals a lack of meaning in their life and genuine fear due to the nonstop consumption of their propaganda outlets.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 4

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

It’s the Patriot Act 2.0.   The media has made people so scared, politicians made us so divided, that half this country will (seemingly) do whatever the government tells them… and in doing so, attack those who aren’t.  

It’s fascinating to see the government pushing these extreme measures on us, blaming them on the unvaccinated, and then their sheep turn on the unvaccinated, when it’s the government who can simply stop with these measures.  

One thing is for sure, this pandemic has pulled the mask off of a lot of people.  The hate I see coming from so many on the left was always there… simply isn’t hidden anymore.  These people are missing something in their lives and they seek to fill it with self-righteousness and condemnation…. This is the perfect vessel for them to fill the emptiness in their life. 

I think alot of Democratic liberal types are starting to get pretty uneasy with this administration too, at least the reasonable ones. 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters! 

Cool bro.  Or less then January 7, 2021 or about 15 other days in January 2021.

Thank you Joe!!

In other fake news ......here is the NY Times cheerleading authoritarianism 

I'd like to expand "grave danger" to include leftists...

Screenshot_20210910-200709_One UI Home.jpg

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool bro.  Or less then January 7, 2021 or about 15 other days in January 2021.

Thank you Joe!!

In other fake news ......here is the NY Times cheerleading authoritarianism 

I'd like to expand "grave danger" to include leftists...

Screenshot_20210910-200709_One UI Home.jpg

Trump adores you 

image.thumb.jpeg.e2eb17a3f3af8627bead80404198c116.jpeg

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I thought his mandate through employers was weak sauce. If he wanted to target the un vaxxed he should have manned up and said if you want federal aide, welfare, unemployment, etc, gotta get vaxxed… 

working people aren’t the problem 

He did. Medicare/Medicaid, etc.

He didn’t leave anyone out. Unemployment is through the states so they’ll have to handle that.

Edited by Governor

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Fear and Emptiness is what is driving this.  A quick look into any of the people I know that are being hateful and ultra-obedient reveals a lack of meaning in their life and genuine fear due to the nonstop consumption of their propaganda outlets.  

There is an experiment with chimps where they hung a banana from the ceiling and put a ladder under it. First they put in one chimp and every time he went for the banana they hit him with a water spray. They started adding in chimps and when any of them would go for the banana they would hit all the chimps with water spray. After a little while the banana was completely safe without any water spray, the stupid chimps would attack any chimp that went near the ladder even though the water spraying had stopped. We are now at the point that some people are so conditioned to fear that they will attack anyone who wants to be free 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, LeviF said:

We're talking about mandates, aren't we?  Look at the other vaccine mandates we have and tell me what the common thread is.

Hint: it's not "save octogenarians from cutting their miserable lives short by a few weeks."

As far as at risk people, I have very little pity for the vast majority of at risk people, whose "risk" could have been mitigated by pushing away from the table years ago.

Can you provide a link or some proof showing what percentage of at risk people are due to obesity or it purely conjecture on your part?

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Bingo

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

If this virus can be transmitted via the vaccinated, and unlike other viruses like polio, measles etc., also transmits through animals, what do you believe mass vaccination accomplishes, that natural immunity cannot?  

Do you think animals are presently spreading COVID-19 to people?  What kind of animals?  I have not heard this before.  Where did you get the information? I'm curious.

7 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Do you think animals are presently spreading COVID-19 to people?  What kind of animals?  I have not heard this before.  Where did you get the information? I'm curious.

Low chance, but you can get it from an animal.. but mainly, unlike polio & measles, we can’t eradicate this via vaccine as it clearly incubates in vaccinated people, as well as animals. 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/animals.html#:~:text=Based on the limited information,considered to be low.

Edited by SCBills

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Funny you mention AIDS. There’s a 100% effective way to prevent AIDS (far more effective than vaccine in relation to COVID). Should we deny health insurance and proper care related to AIDS to catamites, as is proposed for the unvaxxed and COVID?

25 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Can you provide a link or some proof showing what percentage of at risk people are due to obesity or it purely conjecture on your part?

Lol “conjecture” I shouldn’t have to convince you that a disease that attacks the heart and lungs will disproportionately affect metabolically unhealthy people. That’s what we in the business call “obvious.”

But I’ll do your homework, Sue. This took one google search. 

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/JAHA.120.019259?cookieSet=1

20.5% of COVID‐19 hospitalizations were attributable to diabetes mellitus, 30.2% to total obesity, 26.2% to hypertension, and 11.7% to heart failure. Considered jointly, 63.5% of COVID‐19 hospitalizations were attributable to these 4 conditions.”

8 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Now we know that the vaccines aren't as effective as originally advertised.  Just get vaccinated and we can return to "normal".  Now the narrative has shifted to they'll keep you from getting very sick. 

I have a couple of questions about the bolded part.

Who said this?  From the beginning I was told the vaccines are 95+% effective.  That tells me 1 in 20 people who did take it will be affected.  I believe that's about what we're seeing.

My doctor advises me to get a flu shot every year.  She told me I might still get the flu but it won't be as bad.  Sounds a lot like the COVID vaccine in that regard.

Still a vast majority of hospitalizations and deaths are unvaccinated.  If all or a majority of those people had gotten vaccinated it stands to reason there wouldn't be very many hospitalizations or deaths.  Seriously, where would they come from?

I don't know about you, but as a vaccinated person if I catch COVID and don't get hospitalized or die, I'm calling it a win.

7 hours ago, Governor said:

You definitely wouldn’t have a job but maybe you won’t need one.

Why couldn't he just get a job With a company with < 100 employees?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, TSOL said:

The propaganda campaign this administration is running is terrifying.  In my 50 years ive not seen propaganda and blatant mind control through mass media like i have in the last few months 

I would put the run up to the Iraq War just as high if not higher.