It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Seems the message of the week has been:

"The sky is falling!"

Seems the message should be:

"The vaccines work!"

Unless there of course is something nefarious going on.   

What an epic epic epic beep show these people are.  

Instead of rationally telling everyone why they are beating covid and the vaccine is a major reason why, they elicited a panic that's going to lead to more mitigation and shutdowns.  

8 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I blame the idiots that are telling people who got the vaccine it doesn’t matter.

if we can blame the last dolt we can blame this one too 

Trump hid in his closet when he got the vaccine and told no one... get the heck out of here.

5 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Let's test critical thinking. Why do you think the blue line is rising? I know that you don't know but what could be just a few major reasons it's rising but that still fully support the effectiveness of the vaccines?

I fully support the the effectiveness of vaccines, nothing has changed. They are lifesavers, I think you are an idiot if you don’t take them. 

I also  think think people are tired of the deceptiveness and lies told by the CDC crazy impending doom lady and Fauci and POTUS that less than 1/2 of 1% of Covid  related deaths were fully vaccinated people. This chart says 15% of Covid related deaths in May were fully vaccinated. 

if they will lie about those numbers, can you blame people who say why I would I trust them on anything else? 

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It's irrelevant..

When Biden said 10 days ago "if you get this vaccine you won't get sick or die" he WAS LYING.  

They had this data.  He had this data - likely tho he has no clue what is going on and thinks Delta is an airline.   

They've lost ALL CREDIBILITY.  We needed justification and rationale the minute we went beyond 15....then 30 days....then 3 months......while these protests were allowed these weren't.....masks for thee not me......election season.....

And we ALL COMPLIED but also warned you this will never end and no one on for some reason that defies all logic on THE LEFT wanted to listen.  

We're done here.  The threats and the lying over the vaccine - we all can read the data even though they think we're (Trump voters) to stupid to understand and they KNOW that the commie sheep will do whatever they say no questions asked.  

The military is patrolling Sydney again.  

The fact not ONE person outside of Doc that is left of center here has any problem with this is actually WORSE then the leadership and indefinite protocols.   

One correction , I despise Trump and could never vote him. He divided our country in a way that overrides all his policy decisions.. some which I agreed with, most I did not. 

having said that, I have said since last April I have no clue how a political affiliation should affect how this virus is attacked and what the science and the data says. 

it’s unfortunate the political hacks on both sides see an opportunity to gain votes instead of save lives and do what’s right for our country by using misinformation and outright lies to make their side appear the better. 

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, ALF said:

Blame those who refuse the vaccine

Blaming people who don't trust the government for the total and complete incompetence of government, that is like blaming the people who don't trust the police for Chauvin. Or do you still believe Fauci is not more politician than doctor?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yup

If you're under 28 years old. You have a better chance of getting shot to death in this country then of dying by covid 

Are you afraid to get shot to death every time you walk outside?

• Like (+1) 1

If the Delta is as contagious as chicken pox, I'll be ok. Was exposed to ny brother when I was 22 and he was 10 and to ny boss's kid when I was 36.  No chicken pox.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

If you're under 28 years old. You have a better chance of getting shot to death in this country then of dying by covid 

The GQP doesn't want to do anything about gun violence, either. Pro life - RIGHT! 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I am when when I go to democrat cities.