It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

24 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

First..if 15% of the deaths were in fully vaccinated people...does it not stand to reason the others ..85% were not vaccinated? Is that math hard? BTW, only two options here..fully vaxed meaning two weeks past 2nd dose for mRNA...and not vaxed..no partials in the CDC numbers.

guess you missed the fact i said i am fully vaxed...and the case for vaccines is super strong. 

Does not change the fact they LIED to us till two days ago in an effort to push a narrative and a message...and i guess you just trust them to never do that again!!!!!

And again, you need to admit the 1% was pure fallacy.

I never suggested you weren't vaccinated...

But I have no idea what data sets Fauci and McMorrow are using... maybe you should send a note to them and CC me?  thanks

Also, I'm vaccinated and will gladly take a booster. No different than a tetanus booster; right bro?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok.  I'm reading this and I'm taking in the data that is supposed to scare me:

“We’ve been estimating R0 of ~6 for delta, or ~2x as infectious as original. It may be a bit worse than that,” he said. The delta variant is “more transmissible” than MERS, SARS, Ebola, the common cold, the seasonal flu and smallpox, and is caught as easy as chickenpox, the document shows.

Then I get to this:

The AP has a tragic report on a family in Osage Beach, Mo., in which 10 members got sick and 31-year-old father is fighting for his life in intensive care. The family declined to get vaccinated because “we’re a strong conservative family,” Barker told the AP, reportedly through labored breathing.

https://on.mktw.net/2UWWOMj

And I no longer care.  Why is this here?  How is this helpful, useful, or in the public interest?

It isn't.  It's part of the plan. 

And by "got sick" I'm not sure what that means.  They call every "case" as sick.  

Nice work folks! 

It's conservatives (strong conservative families!) fault.

The Northeast will see come flu season.  Schools will close.  Businesses will close.

It's been your problem the whole time.  Only seeing today with zero context and no long term ramifications for actions taken because you and you alone made the metrics "no cases!"  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ok.  I'm reading this and I'm taking in the data that is supposed to scare me:

“We’ve been estimating R0 of ~6 for delta, or ~2x as infectious as original. It may be a bit worse than that,” he said. The delta variant is “more transmissible” than MERS, SARS, Ebola, the common cold, the seasonal flu and smallpox, and is caught as easy as chickenpox, the document shows.

Then I get to this:

The AP has a tragic report on a family in Osage Beach, Mo., in which 10 members got sick and 31-year-old father is fighting for his life in intensive care. The family declined to get vaccinated because “we’re a strong conservative family,” Barker told the AP, reportedly through labored breathing.

https://on.mktw.net/2UWWOMj

And I know longer care.  Why is this here?  How is this helpful, useful, or in the public interest?

It isn't.  It's part of the plan. 

And by "got sick" I'm not sure what that means.  They call every "case" as sick.  

Nice work folks! 

It's conservatives (strong conservative families!) fault.

The Northeast will see come flu season.  Schools will close.  Businesses will close.

It's been your problem the whole time.  Only seeing today with zero context and no long term ramifications for actions taken because you and you alone made the metrics "no cases!"  

Oh....and they also neglect to mention that Delta Delta Delta is no more lethal then OG Covid.  They don't know but if it is its slight (so I'll take that as it isn't).

If it is that should be something that you'd think that they'd emphasize and why it's an actual danger to the unvaccinated.  Especially since that defies all biological history of viruses.  Unless there is something about it being made in a lab that will allow it to do so - maybe someone can elaborate on that everyone that told you this is likely what happened was banned from Soviet Media.  

So it's what they continue to not say that 100% warrants all Americans to tell them to f off.   

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

no you didn't..addrees the fact the CDC in its own presentation says 15% of deaths in May were among the   fully vaccinated , and yet Fauci and Crazy CDC lady and POTUS kept telling you, and you repeated , were less than 1%. Just address the slide below as it relates to your claim that 99% of deaths are in the un-vaccinated.

Already know you will  ot because you are just a troll and will post another non related trump meme..but i will give ya a shot

Screenshot 2021-07-30 08.22.36.png

Let's test critical thinking. Why do you think the blue line is rising? I know that you don't know but what could be just a few major reasons it's rising but that still fully support the effectiveness of the vaccines?

Just now, B-Man said:

The highest number of deaths in a given year from the flu over the past decade was about 60,000 or about ten times fewer than the Covid pandemic.  To say nothing is done to combat the flu is ridiculous since a flu vaccine is dispersed yearly, but people don't take it.  Also, the flu vaccines each year do not have the same efficacy from year to year depending on strain vs. the over 90% effectiveness of Covid vaccines in preventing deaths.

This is why just copying and pasting stuff without actually reading or thinking about it should not be done.   

Where are all my internet Doctors to say "but prevents serious illness blah blah"

Ok sure maybe.   When do they tell us that is not quite accurate either.   

This isn't a vaccine.

They know cases are about to soar everywhere has to be the only sane logic to the push to get Pfizer their profi....I mean keep us safe.   

And lockdowns in blue states going to be horrendous. 

^^^

They can do this because you are irrationally scared and a politicized disaster.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

It's irrelevant..

When Biden said 10 days ago "if you get this vaccine you won't get sick or die" he WAS LYING.  

They had this data.  He had this data - likely tho he has no clue what is going on and thinks Delta is an airline.   

They've lost ALL CREDIBILITY.  We needed justification and rationale the minute we went beyond 15....then 30 days....then 3 months......while these protests were allowed these weren't.....masks for thee not me......election season.....

And we ALL COMPLIED but also warned you this will never end and no one on for some reason that defies all logic on THE LEFT wanted to listen.  

We're done here.  The threats and the lying over the vaccine - we all can read the data even though they think we're (Trump voters) to stupid to understand and they KNOW that the commie sheep will do whatever they say no questions asked.  

The military is patrolling Sydney again.  

The fact not ONE person outside of Doc that is left of center here has any problem with this is actually WORSE then the leadership and indefinite protocols.   

I'm starting to come around to the idea that there is no big conspiracy or nefarious intentions with the government.  Especially after this weeks crap storm performance art suggesting more panic.  Like Godzilla has been seen on the outskirts of town pissed off and heading this way.  Its simply a case of complete and total incompetence.  And how can we possibly expect politicians that lie about everything else to tell the truth about COVID.  Or health agencies that claim to base all their polices and edicts on "science" when their commands to the public aren't even supported by their own data and research while they refuse to cite just exactly what "science" supports their conclusions.  

What the data for the past 1 1/2 years shows me is if you are under 50 years of age and in relatively good health with no pre-existing conditions that make you "at risk" for a serious or critical COVID infection you will not die.  Or require ICU care or a ventilator.  As about 97% of all deaths are in people over 50 in poor health.  That's what the "science" says.      

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

Let's test critical thinking. Why do you think the blue line is rising? I know that you don't know but what could be just a few major reasons it's rising but that still fully support the effectiveness of the vaccines?

people are living their lives again?

New Zealand showing us how its done!

Businesses will be fined $13,000 for allowing the Un-Vaccinated into stores

But at least students don't have to wear masks.  Allegedly.

The teachers do....lol wtf

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Angry 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

nypost_delta_variant_cover_7-30-21.jpg

Just got the email from HR, back to requiring masks in the office irrespective of vax status starting Monday. WTF??  

I cannot believe how badly this administration if effing this up. People voted for a plan to defeat covid. 6 months later and thing are actually start to head back to where we were a year ago. 

And that is with enough vaccine for everyone 

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Just got the email from HR, back to requiring masks in the office irrespective of vax status starting Monday. WTF??  

I cannot believe how badly this administration if effing this up. People voted for a plan to defeat covid. 6 months later and thing are actually start to head back to where we were a year ago. 

Blame those who refuse the vaccine

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Bullshittt - you can only blame your fellow cult members...

What more did you want Biden to do to counter Fox News, OANN, Newsmax, Brietbart and all of @B-Man's favorites?

Please tell while you soak in your tears...