Wild Card: afternoon game Chicago at New Orleans 4:40 pm on CBS

GETTOTHE50

Just now, billsherd said:

Everyone is waiting for the next game? I have the least interest in this one compared to all the games this weekend.

To me, it’s interesting to see if Trubisky amounts to something and if Brees has already checked out.

Just now, jimmy10 said:

I am kind of digging this. If I cared much about the game it would irritate me though. 

I think the line to gain animation is good, it really sticks out with the moving slime...It's not as bad as I think may believe.  It's definitely aimed to get the younger crowd to stay interested. However as a person who dabbles in graphics here and there, its extremely well done,.

7 minutes ago, nkreed said:

I think the line to gain animation is good, it really sticks out with the moving slime...It's not as bad as I think may believe.  It's definitely aimed to get the younger crowd to stay interested. However as a person who dabbles in graphics here and there, its extremely well done,.

Yes, a coworker of mine once, her husband worked for one of the companies that does the on-field graphics. It’s really neat how far the technology has come, and this Nick broadcast is a great, fun way to show it off. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ta111 said:

The officiating is really really bad. The NO player was doing almost all the jawing and they called a penalty on Chicago.

I think it was he tossed the ball in the direction of NO player even though the ref was walking right beside him.