Playoff Hype Video x2

CEN-CAL17

• CEN-CAL17 changed the title to Playoff Hype Video x2
1 hour ago, stevestojan said:

I will wait. 

WARNING: Norwood kick is in this one, but the lyrics are perfectly timed for the WNY reaction. 

Thanks for the I will wait video.  That was a roller coaster on the couch.  Great job!  

Alright boys, this is why you worked so hard this regular season.....so you could play these playoff games in our house!!

For the first time this year, your fans will be there to cheer you on, and the rest of Bills nation will be with you in spirit!!

By this time tomorrow, the Bills will be celebrating their first playoff win in a generation!!

All you have to do is PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Special K said:

Alright boys, this is why you worked so hard this regular season.....so you could play these playoff games in our house!!

For the first time this year, your fans will be there to cheer you on, and the rest of Bills nation will be with you in spirit!!

By this time tomorrow, the Bills will be celebrating their first playoff win in a generation!!

All you have to do is PROTECT THIS HOUSE!!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

I WILL !!

6 hours ago, stevestojan said:

I will wait. 

WARNING: Norwood kick is in this one, but the lyrics are perfectly timed for the WNY reaction. 

Wow  that is an amazing video!  So many memories over so many years!   Thx for posting this !  

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

image.jpeg.3ba7df78106d3cd7190eb141e43b95bd.jpeg
OR

image.thumb.jpeg.350c5d44b710f2decd8acea79197304a.jpeg

🤔

Our 'HOUSE' is a very witty contributor!

House, anything to get you’re pic on the board.  🤪🏈  Love it bud.

I can’t believe it, but it’s GAMEDAY!

Normally, I sleep like a baby, and get up at my 5 am wake up call, but I’ve been restless all night in a good way.  Excited, not nervous, scared or any of these other descriptions I hear from other posters.  How could anyone be nervous with the most explosive offense in the AFC and maybe even surpassing the Packs.  The Chiefs are going into these playoffs somewhat limping.  The Bills on the other hand are destroying opponents.

Wont it be so fun to win today, amd just relaxing LT watch the other games knowing we pulled the W first.  Then I can just sit back and watch the other AFC games to see who we play.

Assuming we win, I’m rooting for the Steelers to win.  I’d love to kick their arses next week and shut up some of these whining Steelers players, and fans. (Secretly, I’m hoping JuJu breaks Tomlins direction and does it again in Buffalo).  It will be rock papers, scissors between Milano, Poyer, and Hyde on who gets to decapitate (metaphorically mods) JuJu beads.