Chris and Mike, nice long take on Bills & Win

foreboding

Just now, foreboding said:

They are 100% in on Bills.

In addition to fawning over Josh and saying they both think the Bills are legit SB contenders now, I loved this comment:

"McDermott and Daboll aren't overmatched and can match wits with any coach."

That’s preposterous!!  We’ve all read right here that they both stink.  Mcdermott has peaked.  He can’t get better.  He is what he is.  Right?

love chris Simms’ love affair with stallion 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, swimtoga said:

Didn’t Florio pick the Niners over the Bills? Always says nice things about the Bills but picks against them. Bills have handed him more L’s this season than he has broke stories over his entire career.

They both picked the niners. Eating a little crow. I do find Simms very entertaining and he is a big Josh Allen guy.

• Like (+1) 4

Both picked the Niners to win with both basically saying, not in these exact words, that it was going to be due to the SF coaching staff outcoaching ours, our defense not being able to stop their run game, and Josh Allen was going to have tough sledding against the SF defense. All three reasons were why the Bills won, because the exact opposite of those things happened. McDermott and squad outcoached Shanahan and Saleh, we held the running game in check, and Josh Allen carved them up like a Christmas ham. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

In addition to fawning over Josh and saying they both think the Bills are legit SB contenders now, I loved this comment:

Ha, Mike calling Chris out on picking San Francisco "Sorry Blue, not tonight..screw you Blue"

1 hour ago, swimtoga said:

Didn’t Florio pick the Niners over the Bills? Always says nice things about the Bills but picks against them. Bills have handed him more L’s this season than he has broke stories over his entire career.

1 hour ago, foreboding said:

They both picked the niners. Eating a little crow. I do find Simms very entertaining and he is a big Josh Allen guy.

Yepp and yepp

Simms: "I just didn't see that coming.  That was a phenomenal performance in all ways!"

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha, Mike calling Chris out on picking San Francisco "Sorry Blue, not tonight..screw you Blue"

👏👏 Yeah I like Chris and all but he's one of those guys who always seems to be around when things are going well. It was great to see him called out on his Boy Blue flip flopping.

I'll never ever forget... the only two people that said on draft day that Josh Allen would be a stud, franchise QB, and never wavered on it, was Phil Simms...and to a lesser extent Chris Simms.  Both Simms' loved Allen and totally went against the tide of Media saying it was a reach...and his mediocre college accuracy would kill any career success.

Kudos to both Phil and Chris.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I'll never ever forget... the only two people that said on draft day that Josh Allen would be a stud, franchise QB, and never wavered on it, was Phil Simms...and to a lesser extent Chris Simms.  Both Simms' loved Allen and totally went against the tide of Media saying it was a reach...and his mediocre college accuracy would kill any career success.

Kudos to both Phil and Chris.

…and two of the most entertaining and knowledgeable personalities.

Just now, John from Riverside said:

LOL Not good enough!

More groveling PFF

I don't even know if that's a good thing honestly.  Normally unstoppable cyborgs from other planets are portrayed as being bad in most movies so I'm guessing this is a negative grading.

• Haha (+1) 3

20 hours ago, Warcodered said:

hahahaha! i didnt see monsons response to this until just now. i was literally about to type that HE NEEDS TO SIGN THE FORM!

Monson has really come around. He still is the first to point out that allen can make some head scratchers but he's been on board since the end of sept.

Edited by Stank_Nasty

On 12/8/2020 at 12:24 PM, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

PFT is best football talk and it's not close

Cue people getting PFT confused with PFF

You are right, they are the best, and it would be inconceivable to confuse them with pfft... 

On 12/8/2020 at 12:54 PM, Kelly the Dog said:

Florio has got much better over the years. He used to be intolerable, then unlistenable, soon became just bad, graduated to being sporadically okay, and the last couple years achieved decenthood. Chris Simms knows his stuff and is quite consistently good. 

Florio has graduated to good. He is smart enough to do segments with Simms, and they are always pretty good. 

2 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Florio has graduated to good. He is smart enough to do segments with Simms, and they are always pretty good. 

Maybe. But I hate people that I hated for good reason and then have to begrudgingly like because they no longer possess the sucktitude that made me hate them in the first place.

And you don’t get a touchdown just for aligning yourself next to someone who knows football 10x better than you. You get, like, a PAT. 

21 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

LOL Not good enough!

More groveling PFF

The world would be better if pff went out of business, not a redeemable organization in any fashion.

1 hour ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Maybe. But I hate people that I hated for good reason and then have to begrudgingly like because they no longer possess the sucktitude that made me hate them in the first place.

And you don’t get a touchdown just for aligning yourself next to someone who knows football 10x better than you. You get, like, a PAT. 

My favorite biblical parable has always been the prodigal son. It's so good that the Stones did it on Beggar's Banquet. Just sayin.'

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/8/2020 at 11:22 AM, foreboding said:

both picked against them though  21-20 MF   24-21 CS    

allen has been top 5 in every catagory a qb can have all year often top 1 or 2 and these national guys are just figuring it out?

its week 13...Erik Kusylius ? nfl network  -" hes a lot more accurate than i thought atleast for 1 game"...(he is at 70%).....ESPN Van Pelt

as he goes to the highlites..."okay here we go Josh Allen ready to run no he's slinging it tonight" Seriously been slinging it all year....it just shows how little

they watch the Bills. Collinsworth will pretend to know whats going on sunday, and will be absolutely clear he doesn't. they are 9-3 could easily be 10-2 and these guy

act like it was a coming out party Monday night. 

• Like (+1) 1

If Indy can build a dome, if Syracuse university has had a dome for 40 years, Buffalo can build a dome. Of course the towing service will make a fortune pulling cars out of the lot if they play in a blizzard.  Hint, might not want to build the dome in the worst snowbelt of the great lakes. [Mom was a blasdell native]

7 minutes ago, BearNorth said:

If Indy can build a dome, if Syracuse university has had a dome for 40 years, Buffalo can build a dome. Of course the towing service will make a fortune pulling cars out of the lot if they play in a blizzard.  Hint, might not want to build the dome in the worst snowbelt of the great lakes. [Mom was a blasdell native]

Pilot air which i believe was the company were going to put a dome on the Stadium but the political people were not going to get anything out of it and it was scratched, they had a small model of it at eccc campus for a while