Week 12 Post Game thread Bills vs Chargers

Chandler#81

Does McDermotts find a way speech work here. Cause we tried to find a way to lose. But chargers. 

Secondly running game looked solid minus the fumble. Got going in the second half. That’s great to see. 

Thirdly. Lots of pressure on Josh today. That was ugly. 

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Anthony Lynn makes Harvey Johnson look like a genius

A ton of head scratching moves by the Bolts. Some serious organizational issues. It looked a lot like they didn’t know what to do from one play to the next. Definitely a poor coaching performance by Lynn & Co.

• Like (+1) 1

Also we need to mention that the Bills are facing teams getting healthy, while the Bills are missing key players.  We're winning even when we are not at full strength and play poorly.  I do like that we were able to run the ball and stop the run this week.  That's what they worked on during the bye week.  Should have also worked on preventing hail marys.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Does McDermotts find a way speech work here. Cause we tried to find a way to lose. But chargers. 

Secondly running game looked solid minus the fumble. Got going in the second half. That’s great to see. 

Thirdly. Lots of pressure on Josh today. That was ugly. 

Questions back to you:  Did the Bills win?  Did they find a way?

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

If I'm McDermott I rip a strip of the team after that win, perfect time can't play that way and win. It should have been a much better performance. I'd also work their asses of this week in practice. A win, but not  good enough!

Not McD's style to rip the team after a win but the weekly practice and film study needs to be intense.

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Allen is making me nervous. I am a big fan of his, but something seems off right now.

He did not play very well. He’s in a little bit of a funk right now. His play still qualifies as “pretty good,” but the bad play ratio has skyrocketed of late.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I’m glad we were able to nail some big runs off but I’m still not sure I actually like the game plan long run. But it’s probably necessary until Smoke comes back. He is such a huge part of at least stretching the field while Diggs and Beasley /Davis work underneath and the  sidelines. Without him We lack a respectable solid deep threat and a tight end no where to be found. 

But I still  think This offense  is going to live and die with the pass. I prefer we actually ask More if Allen because of the gamer he is. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Just now, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m glad we were able to nail some big runs off but I’m still not sure I actually like the game plan long run. But it’s probably necessary until Smoke comes back. He is such a huge part of at least stretching the field while Diggs and Beasley /Davis work underneath and the  sidelines. Without him We lack a respectable solid deep threat and a tight end no where to be found. 

But I still  think This offense  is going to live and die with the pass. I prefer we actually ask More if Allen because of the gamer he is. 

I mean I think an important part of it is it put out there that we can do it. Defenses being able to ignore our run game makes passing a lot harder.

11 minutes ago, DisplacedBillsFan said:

We used to be the team that had to wait on a miracle  turnover or a penalty in our favor to win games. We now win games despite turnovers and stupid penalties. I’ll take it! We’ll keep pushing forward and improving.

it takes a talented team to be your own worst enemy on the field, if that makes any sense!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1