Week 12 Post Game thread Bills vs Chargers

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were bad, the Chargers were worse and the refs were terrible!  Otherwise, we’re 8-3 with another Conference win!

This is the whiniest fan base in the league. My goodness...

I watch the Chargers pretty much weekly because of the TV market I'm in. They're waaaayyy better than their record would indicate.   The Charger D is tremendous and kills everyone, especiall

Posted Images

Does McDermotts find a way speech work here. Cause we tried to find a way to lose. But chargers. 

Secondly running game looked solid minus the fumble. Got going in the second half. That’s great to see. 

Thirdly. Lots of pressure on Josh today. That was ugly. 

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Anthony Lynn makes Harvey Johnson look like a genius

A ton of head scratching moves by the Bolts. Some serious organizational issues. It looked a lot like they didn’t know what to do from one play to the next. Definitely a poor coaching performance by Lynn & Co.

• Like (+1) 1

Also we need to mention that the Bills are facing teams getting healthy, while the Bills are missing key players.  We're winning even when we are not at full strength and play poorly.  I do like that we were able to run the ball and stop the run this week.  That's what they worked on during the bye week.  Should have also worked on preventing hail marys.

• Like (+1) 1
3 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

Does McDermotts find a way speech work here. Cause we tried to find a way to lose. But chargers. 

Secondly running game looked solid minus the fumble. Got going in the second half. That’s great to see. 

Thirdly. Lots of pressure on Josh today. That was ugly. 

Questions back to you:  Did the Bills win?  Did they find a way?