Week 12 Post Game thread Bills vs Chargers

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m glad we were able to nail some big runs off but I’m still not sure I actually like the game plan long run. But it’s probably necessary until Smoke comes back. He is such a huge part of at least stretching the field while Diggs and Beasley /Davis work underneath and the  sidelines. Without him We lack a respectable solid deep threat and a tight end no where to be found. 

But I still  think This offense  is going to live and die with the pass. I prefer we actually ask More if Allen because of the gamer he is. 

I love a balanced attack in a perfect world.  The problem with running so much is we don't ever develop a rhythm in the passing game.

I like Gabriel Davis as much as anyone, but he can't stretch the field.  That's why we should seriously consider Kenny Stills.  We can't continue to hold our breath that John Brown can stay healthy.

Three turnovers is usually a loss.  Especially with two unsportsmanlike and two more roughing the passer calls.  Thankful Anthony Lynn was their coach today.  The Bills made some big plays too but Lynn’s mismanagement was a factor in our favor.  

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I know how everything gets hyperbolized right after a game but this isn't hyperbole - that penalty against Moss on our last drive was the worst flag I've ever seen.

Worse than the roughing the passer penalty that the Patriots were gifted in the 2019 AFC Championship game?

Edited by Chicken Boo

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I think an important part of it is it put out there that we can do it. Defenses being able to ignore our run game makes passing a lot harder.

I like sprinkling it in here and there. I just feel like the game plan today came off as kind of disjointed out of sync. Just my opinion though, I’m no means a coach lol 

id like to see more plays where we have an outlet like the Chargers had with Eckelar. Every time he caught the ball no one was near him for seven to ten yards. Find some creative ways to use our backs. 

we did hit some good screens. 

11 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Questions back to you:  Did the Bills win?  Did they find a way?

Bills won. Anytime you win you can say you “found a way”. But at some point he’s got to get in his guys about finishing games and playing with discipline instead of “finding a way”

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

It may not be his style, but it's the perfect time IMO.

I think people have to be themselves though.  He's a family and love dude so if he starts hurling chairs around and sticking fingers in players faces it would seem fake.  So far his philosophy is a well above .500 one so it is what it is.

1 minute ago, wvbillsfan said:

Bills won. Anytime you win you can say you “found a way”. But at some point he’s got to get in his guys about finishing games and playing with discipline instead of “finding a way”

The finding away disappears against a quality team in the playoffs/

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TonyBeets said:

I love a balanced attack in a perfect world.  The problem with running so much is we don't ever develop a rhythm in the passing game.

I like Gabriel Davis as much as anyone, but he can't stretch the field.  That's why we should seriously consider Kenny Stills.  We can't continue to hold our breath that John Brown can stay healthy.

I agree 100 percent and what I was trying to convey. This seems to be a Rhythm passing offense for whatever  reason and  Josh gets into a zone . We need speed out there for this to work. 

3 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

They never trailed in the game. They didn’t need to “find a way”, they finished the game and won by two scores 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

I think people have to be themselves though.  He's a family and love dude so if he starts hurling chairs around and sticking fingers in players faces it would seem fake.  So far his philosophy is a well above .500 one so it is what it is.

My worry is he needs to step his game up too. Alot of the stuff going on today is unacceptable. Obviously, we didn't get the message about knocking Hail Mary's down.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower