Week 9 Game grades Josh Allen - 31 of 38 81.6% comp 415 Yards 3 TD 0 INT 138.5 RAT 

5 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Week 9 Game grades Josh Allen - 31 of 38 81.6% comp 415 Yards 3 TD 0 INT 138.5 RAT 

Josh Allen A +   
Defense A could be lower for points allowed but I’m being a homer.   

ST’s A 

If you would throw those stats without the name people would think they came from Rus... Nope Rus burned the food today and Allen cooked a perfect meal.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

A++

Seriously. Even his decisions when taking sacks and not trying to do too much living to fight another down were pretty much perfect. 

I said the same thing. Better to take a sack than to do something dumb and turn it over.  

13 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mean, how many tds for him this year, total?  24 (19 passing, 5 rushing)?

@TroutDog

He needs 11 tds in 7 games to score more tds than any player in the 61 year history of this team.

crazy.

that would be awesome 😎 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

I mean, how many tds for him this year, total?  24 (19 passing, 5 rushing)?

@TroutDog

He needs 11 tds in 7 games to score more tds than any player in the 61 year history of this team.

crazy.

Kind of says it all, right? He is an absolutely prolific passer, runner AND leader. 

I, for one, saw it in year one. It was clear he needed to be polished, but who he is was also evident. I will never, until I am no more, forget him hurdling in the MN game. That young man is a true gamer and really cares about this team. 

FRANCHISE QB!!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HOUSE said:

I am giving him a solid C+. He missed badly on 7 passes.

You should interview IQ guy in a Sacha Cohen spoof sort of deal, it would be awesomely cool 😎 

Jmo, 

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

A+ it was a stellar performance.  Really can't ask a QB to play better than that.  He also got screwed out of a TD pass.

When I saw that play it looked like a TD to me. McDermott needs to get them to look at that next time. They had to settle for a field goal there when it could have been made a touchdown. Glad it all became a moot point but in closer games that could be the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

Seems almost pedestrian. Ho-hum....just Allen with another 400 yard game and a 81.6% completion rate and a rushing TD.

So this is what it feels like having a real QB and on the path to winning the division again...it was so long ago it feels like a dream.

It's all going to be OK....

25 Sad GIFs to Express the Depth of Your Despair

• Haha (+1) 1

Going back to his turning point last year, in the last 21 games he has started and finished Josh Allen is:

433-691 (62.6% completion)

36 TD passes

7 Interceptions

12 rushing tds

1 receiving td

14-7 W/L record

...49 TDs in 21 games is crazy.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, HopsGuy said:

Pete Carroll is D coach with a SB ring & a NCAA championship. Now the Seattle D is a sieve. Maybe it is the “Jimmies and the Joes”?

Besides the fact that he said they had a game plan for a ground attack from the Bills. Unsaid - they werent prepared, nor adjusted to the all out air attack. Past records are just that - yesterday Carroll did not have his team prepared 

3 hours ago, HopsGuy said:

Pete Carroll is D coach with a SB ring & a NCAA championship. Now the Seattle D is a sieve. Maybe it is the “Jimmies and the Joes”?

And they extended Pete and his worst D in the league so far  this season

2 hours ago, TFBillsfan said:

Based upon Josh’s stats thru nine games, he’s on pace for the following:

4600 yards

69% completion rate

42 total TD’s

9 INT’s

He's at 68.9% completion through 9 games