Chandler#81

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Ā 

That's not the complete story.Ā  Check out TOP and field position. This last driveĀ  comes to mind.Ā  We have KC backed up at their 6 yard line.Ā  If we 3 and out them the O gets the ball near midfield early in the 4th quarter. Instead they drive deep into our territory, run off over 6 minutes and get the FG.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

But we have held them to 23 with 9 mins to play. One of the best offense in the league. The problem has been the offense has been atrocious.Ā 

New rule for me for all Buffalo sports:

Ā 

Just don't even watch the first two months: The Bills and Sabres start out fast, fans start mouthing off and then this. The inevitable 'they show they aren't that good' moment. OVER and OVER.

Ā 

Not much has changed: the 4-0 start means nothing.

Ā 

Wake me up in December when the Bills are rolling if that ever happens and I know it won't with this team.

Ā 

At least PFF is having a ball tonight, they have to be giddy.

Ā 

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

The shoulder brace is off!!

Good catch, he hasn't been the same wearing it.

Hasn't been the same since he got injured in the Raiders game.

Edited by stosh64

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I guess.Ā  I know KC is ultra talented on offense, but their oline is banged up and we can't generate any pressure if our lives depended on it.Ā  Dline looks way outmatched the past 2 weeks

Ā 

Oh the D has been ugly. I am not arguing against that. But if the O had played its part we are in this.

• Like (+1) 1