Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Monday at 5 is a terrible time slot. I'll probably still be working at that point and zero chance I'll be home before 6 at the earliest. What a joke.

I'm guessing it's 6 eastern time but still.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Translation: They are throwing the Bills a bone with the extra day to prep for the Chiefs but they are not going to change the Titans game even if 53 players on the Titans contract Ebola and Covid simultaneously.

Well they are already prepping for the chiefs so yes, this is all about playing the game no matter what on Tuesday. 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Monday at 5 is a terrible time slot. I'll probably still be working at that point and zero chance I'll be home before 6 at the earliest. What a joke.

Roger said he tried to get a hold of you to check on your schedule, but you didn’t pick up.  Next time answer your phone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Translation: They are throwing the Bills a bone with the extra day to prep for the Chiefs but they are not going to change the Titans game even if 53 players on the Titans contract Ebola and Covid simultaneously.

I LOL at this.  I think if 53 players contract Ebola, they’ll be too busy shitting and puking to pull their britches on.

Tuesday Titans/Monday Chiefs is about the best possible outcome the Bills could have hoped for, given the givens.  But I wonder why they don't move the Titans game to Buffalo, if they insist on playing it.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean what does that even mean? The only way the games should move is if they cancel the game today. If not are they really going to move the game back to Thurs. if we're still playing the Titans and they get another positive test on monday?

I agree with this.  At some point the Bills need to have reasonable notice who they are playing and when.

But it sounds as though the Bills have been good soldiers about taking on the task of prepping 2 game plans and the league is trying to give them a little something.

Talk about a recipe for looking past a team though.

2 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Tuesday Titans/Monday Chiefs is about the best possible outcome the Bills could have hoped for, given the givens.  But I wonder why they don't move the Titans game to Buffalo, if they insist on playing it.

A neutral site game would be my preference.  I don't want the Titans in our state.  Put Allen in a dome somewhere.  Maybe Detroit.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Dean said:

I don’t think the Titans facility is the problem, and I don’t want those plague-carriers on our Dirt.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Find a way!!!

LOL I don’t think I can respond to this but the image I get, the image!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I thought it was “IF” we play Tuesday.  So “IF” the Titans come up with a bunch more positive tests tomorrow....then what?

They will say whoever it is was not in contact with the team (just like today) and still keep the game Tuesday.