Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Love the way he keeps his hands down until the very end and doesn't give Norman a chance to get his hands up to defend it.  Little things like that help make him the elite WR that he is.

Edited by Magox
  • Like (+1) 1

How about moving this game to a neutral field?  At least you could take care of the "facility has cooties" issue.  It's not like the fans in the stands matter this season.

Just now, Magox said:

Love the way he keeps his hands down to the very end and doesn't give Norman a chance to get his hands up to defend it.  Little things like that help make him the elite WR that he is.

This is where Diggs impact on the team extends beyond his own catches, because you can be sure he is constantly coaching-up the other guys on stuff like that.

But the timing with Allen that takes is unreal.  He just flicks his arms up at the end and the ball sails into them.  He knows just where that ball is going to be and that's where it is.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

How about moving this game to a neutral field?  At least you could take care of the "facility has cooties" issue.  It's not like the fans in the stands matter this season.

I don't think "facility has cooties" is a concern at all.  Have you read something about it?  To my understanding, the reason the facility is closed is to keep infected players & personnel away from each other and prevent contaminating the facility.  It should have been thoroughly decontam'd by now.

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He really did... There's just nothing to be done about that quick twitch that Diggs has. 

Not to mention if the DB commits too quick one direction, he can literally make them fall down.

10 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh FFS. At what point do we cross the threshold to completely unfair allowing one bull#### team to ruin a bunch of other teams schedules. We're talking about 4 teams scheduling being directly violated cause the Titans have no respect. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gabe Davis lookin' good

His body control really stands out for a guy that size. Feels like he'll be making plays for us for a long time.

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This is where Diggs impact on the team extends beyond his own catches, because you can be sure he is constantly coaching-up the other guys on stuff like that.

But the timing with Allen that takes is unreal.  He just flicks his arms up at the end and the ball sails into them.  He knows just where that ball is going to be and that's where it is.

Not to mention the benefit of our DB's going against a top 5 WR every day. Cascading value all over the place. Beane for president!

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don't think "facility has cooties" is a concern at all.  Have you read something about it?  To my understanding, the reason the facility is closed is to keep infected players & personnel away from each other and away from contaminating the facility.

No I haven't.  In theory there should have been no one in there.  But at this juncture, can anyone really trust the Titans?

3 minutes ago, wjag said:

It's the people who are the problem, not the facilities.  The facilities are closed TO KEEP THE PEOPLE AWAY FROM EACH OTHER which they apparently just can't get through their thick skulls.

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

He really did... There's just nothing to be done about that quick twitch that Diggs has. 

Diggs and Allen are the perfect match.  Diggs can run all the routes and then some, and Allen can make all the throws and then some.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

No I haven't.  In theory there should have been no one in there.  But at this juncture, can anyone really trust the Titans?

Absolutely not, which is why the league shouldn't be bending over backwards to accommodate them in the schedule.  Just issue forfeits and other penalties and get it over with.

Just now, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Diggs and Allen are the perfect match.  Diggs can run all the routes and then some, and Allen can make all the throws and then some.

Yep. And really, I think their individual greatest attributes make them a great combo: 

Diggs can go from covered to open faster than just about anyone in the league cause of his route running and agility, and Allen can put the ball on the WR faster than just about anyone. As they develop chemistry I think we're going to see a lot of broken plays where the timing and routes are off but they connect because of that.