Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, smuvtalker said:

Jesus Christ, I never looked at the numbers, but seeing it written down for the first time, "22 OUT OF 53"????  Wow, just wow.  

Count me in the minority, but I don't want the Bills playing the Titans for AT LEAST a month, if at all.  Talk about a frickin hornets nest of infection....

its not 22 players, that number includes the staff

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let's just send the Titans to the CFL and add an expansion team of free agents to play this Sunday. That way we can all forget this ever happened.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

Goodell sucks. Titans haven’t been able to stop the spread for too long. Their roster has been hit hard and they can’t practice. It’s time for them to forfeit the game so the bills organization can move on. 

i agree with forfeit BUT as its been said many times both teams players dont get paid

Edited by PrimeTime101

I think the Bills hold the cards here.

Simply refuse to re-jigger the schedule if it's anything other than moving their week 11 bye.  Refuse to go down to Nashville with the claim that they already broke the rules, we can't trust that organization to have properly followed them since the outbreak.

Otherwise, force the NFL to forfeit the game in favor of the Titans.  That would create a firestorm of bad publicity...

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

What about Wednesday-Monday-Sunday?

Titans/Bills pushed to Wednesday 10/14

Chiefs/Bills pushed to Monday 10/19

Bills/Jets as scheduled 10/25

That's 3 games in 11 days. 

Chiefs and Titans would be the same rotation as the Bills, so they would be be fine. The only other team affected would the the Texans, who would move from Sun to Mon on the 19th vs the Titans. 

While less than optimal, this looks like a do-able solution.

1 minute ago, Just Joshin' said:

A call the to union with we want to pay the players and they agree solves this quickly.  Don't see this as an issue.

the issue has nothing to do with the union its the owners having to pay the bills when its not in the nfl player owner agreement. you seriously need to read ul this has been discussed many times