Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

Stay tuned to this developing situation. As was mentioned today, the titans need to go two consecutive days with no new positive tests in order to re-open their facility by Wednesday, which is the last possible day they can start practicing in order to play on Sunday. They have not gone One day without a positive test since last weekend. 

This game is currently off the board in Vegas 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I wonder of they move us to Monday Night for the Titans game, that the NFL will also move our Thursday night game.

I feel like the nfl will already be inclined to move that TNF game, since chiefs have 3 games in like 11 days now with their game vs pats moved to tomorrow 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I feel like the nfl will already be inclined to move that TNF game, since chiefs have 3 games in like 11 days now with their game vs pats moved to tomorrow 

Give us the like a 7:00 pm game Sunday night.  
The Cowboys and Rams play that Sunday Night.  I doubt they would move that game even though the Cowboys suck....I mean really suck.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Problem is if it gets moved to Monday or Tuesday, what happens to the Bills chiefs on the Thursday? Has to be moved of course 

Actually I think they would just make us play on Thursday, unless you know of a rule/stipulation that would somewhere prevent it (there is one to prevent teams from playing three consecutive short weeks... I don't even know how that's possible, but it was mentioned that the rule came after it happened to the Seahawks.

There is a good chance the game gets moved all together. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Give us the like a 7:00 pm game Sunday night.  
The Cowboys and Rams play that Sunday Night.  I doubt they would move that game even though the Cowboys suck....I mean really suck.

Cowboys played the Rams in their opener.

• Like (+1) 1

Shame for the Titans, but honestly if they can’t keep their house in order if I were the Bills I wouldn’t be in any hurry to play them as scheduled unless they produce a lot of negative tests and a lot of contact tracing info. They have no chance against us either way but still.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, gordong said:

They at what 9 players,that a lot of guys to replace... wonder how many are starters 

Arguably their best player on defense with Jeffrey Simmons, and humphries who has been one of their top pass catchers so far. Those are just two off the top of my head 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Rk_Bills86 said:

Actually I think they would just make us play on Thursday, unless you know of a rule/stipulation that would somewhere prevent it (there is one to prevent teams from playing three consecutive short weeks... I don't even know how that's possible, but it was mentioned that the rule came after it happened to the Seahawks.

There is a good chance the game gets moved all together. 

You think they would make the bills play a Monday/Thursday?

You may be right , but I don’t know about that.

• Like (+1) 1