Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That would be completely unfair. That's punishing the Bills for the Titans having to forfeit. 14-2 beats 13-2 every time. If the Titans forfeit, the Bills HAVE to be given a win.

Uh yeah, that's what a forfeit is...

By rule goes down as a 2-0 win for the Bills.

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is that confirmed it can happen?  Broadcast Act of 1961 etc?

I think Shefty said on getup Saturday was an option for the chief game. Not exactly newsworthy but rotoworld says it as well from Rusini. 

On a side note, I’d like to add one of my favorite parts of my day checking this site is the farewell messages you leave on closed threads. 99% of the time I get a good giggle. 

Edited by Rc2catch
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

That would be completely unfair. That's punishing the Bills for the Titans having to forfeit. 14-2 beats 13-2 every time. If the Titans forfeit, the Bills HAVE to be given a win.

I agree with this. A policy of handing the forfeiting team a loss will encourage other teams not to take any chances like the Titans did with their off-campus unofficial practice. 

And also, 5-0 baby!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Should also have to give Josh Allen 4 TDs and 400 Yards passing...

Uh yeah.. Devastating to my fantasy team if they don’t play. Just lost Ekeler and I have Allen, Diggs and Henry and Golloday on bye. Tough times in my fantasy world 

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I think Shefty said on getup Saturday was an option for the chief game. Not exactly newsworthy but rotoworld says it as well. 

On a side note, I’d like to add one of my favorite parts of my day checking this site is the farewell messages you leave on closed threads. 99% of the time I get a good giggle. 

But is it an option?  The NFL is not gonna trade a prime-time shiny Ferrari for a "can't televise except within 75 miles of the team's cities" 1965 Chevy

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Uh yeah.. Devastating to my fantasy team if they don’t play. Just lost Ekeler and I have Allen, Diggs and Henry and Golloday on bye. Tough times in my fantasy world 

Same here. I have Henry, Big Ben and Pitt def, so I got screwed there. But I also have Allen as my #1 QB. So it looks like I'm getting screwed 2 weeks in a row. Damn you Covid!!!

• Like (+1) 1