Tre White ankle sprain? (Not on injury report)

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Was it Allen who threw that?

Listen to that beautiful Voice.

Josh Allen,  Baby....ALL DAY???

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

That was a nasty move by Diggs at LOS. 

shows you how he can beat press AND man 

Let’s hope that he is working with EVERY other route runner on this squad and getting them to do half of what he’s showing.
   Dudes got Sick movement skills,

25 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

White needed that FS help over the top like when he tried to stop Hopkins in the 2nd half of that playoff game.

Diggs doesn’t even go over to see if White is ok. It appears that he hates all CB’s equally.

I don't think Diggs realized White might be injured or he likely woulda checked.  White just had that "Got Beat and I Know It" posture kneeling on the ground, it's not like he was rolling around on his back clutching his ankle.

18 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Diggs is in incredible shape, this guy wants to prove something this year. Diggs is making it very hard for me not to take him with my 3rd pick 46 in FFL

I drafted him in the 7th round, so you should probably wait.

EDIT: Actually, the 8th round. Drafted Singletary in the 7th.

Edited by MJS

51 minutes ago, eball said:

From what I'm hearing, one of us could suit up and cover the guys playing WR for the Jets in W1 so this shouldn't be a big deal.

I could not cover them even when I was in football shape.

I was a good hitter with big feer playing as true freshman on senior team but I have a bad eye so very poor depth projection.  

Hitting them when they came off line of scrimmage would have been fun before they changed the rules.

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't root for other teams' injuries because I am a decent human being who doesn't wish to see other human beings hurt. 

But, what about Brady when he played in NE? Don’t tell me that you didn’t feel good when Brady would go down after a big hit. I mean, I didn’t because I’m a good person and all, but I’m sure you did.

• Haha (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Diggs is in incredible shape, this guy wants to prove something this year. Diggs is making it very hard for me not to take him with my 3rd pick 46 in FFL

if you did an auction draft you can get him easier

14 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

But, what about Brady when he played in NE? Don’t tell me that you didn’t feel good when Brady would go down after a big hit. I mean, I didn’t because I’m a good person and all, but I’m sure you did.

I would hold my breath hoping that Brady wouldn’t get up 

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I drafted him in the 7th round, so you should probably wait.

EDIT: Actually, the 8th round. Drafted Singletary in the 7th.

As amazing as it may seem we have 3 Bills fans in our Chicago 12 team draft. I’m pretty sure I will have to take him at 46 if I really want him. I see his low projection as 80 1100 9 tds. I’ll take those numbers from pick 46. 

Come on, @YoloinOhio -- lock this thread.  It shouldn't have been started in the first place.  Somebody watches a highlight then immediately speculates when in THAT VERY VIDEO Tre bounced up after the play on the ankle he just supposedly broke.  Come on, we're better than this.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

As amazing as it may seem we have 3 Bills fans in our Chicago 12 team draft. I’m pretty sure I will have to take him at 46 if I really want him. I see his low projection as 80 1100 9 tds. I’ll take those numbers from pick 46. 

Makes sense. If you are playing with Bills fans you will probably have to overdraft Bills players. But that also means other good players will fall.