Brady & TB closing in

LOL, Brady, and most of the NFL press corps, were acting like every team would line up to beg him to play for them. Right now it's the Bucs or nothing for the GOAT. Even the Patriots don't want him. Pride comes before the fall.

10 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

On DraftKings the Bills are +350 to win the AFC East right now. They were +1200 last year.

Will go up to +2000 if Pats resign Brady if Tampa deal doesn't happen.  That's when you pounce.

Just now, somnus00 said:

Am I alone in wanting him to stay in New England?

I want to beat the Patriots with Brady. This isn't a guarantee that we would have, but that's what I would like to see.

Gave up on that years ago. I’d like him gone ASAP 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc Brown said:

Will go up to +2000 if Pats resign Brady if Tampa deal doesn't happen.  That's when you pounce.

Oddly enough the Pats are still the favorite on DraftKings: -305. That means you have to bet $305 to win $100.  FYI the Jets are +1200 and the Fins +1600.

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Oddly enough the Pats are still the favorite on DraftKings: -305. That means you have to bet $305 to win $100.  FYI the Jets are +1200 and the Fins +1600.

That's not odd at all.  The Patriots mystique inflates the betting lines.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan_34 said:

Not anymore- not in 2020. He has declined to an average QB at best.

At least the 8th year in a row this will be the most popular sentiment on the board.

And he's still our daddy.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, billsfan_34 said:

Not anymore- not in 2020. He has declined to an average QB at best.

I was told that 2 months ago right before he picked apart our Bills yet again to slam the door shut on the division.

Just now, Gugny said:

At least the 8th year in a row this will be the most popular sentiment on the board.

Right. These same posters have been saying this for a decade, completely oblivious to how silly it looks that they keep doing it 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Is HE though...or is it the team?  Last year, IMO it was the NE D that won the 2 games against us.  I think Belichick is the main reason at this point.

51 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

It means we are 3.5 to 1 instead of 12 to 1. 

Dem Jets be tough.  ?

38 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

NFL Network just said Tampa made a big sales pitch to Brady and offered big money.

“Jamesis can get you all the crab and lobster you can eat!”