Any Updates on the Foster Injury?

9 hours ago, SCBills said:

Would love if it was just a cramp.  

What song is that line from?!  ?

38 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

It didn't look good. I don't want this to sound callous but he literally has three touches the entire year so I don't believe it's a huge loss in production...

Well, it did sound callous!  ?  You’re mean!

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

What song is that line from?!  ?

Well, it did sound callous!  ?  You’re mean!

Haha. Just stating the obvious. I hate to see a guy get hurt, but it doesn't exactly mean that our season is over that Robert Foster got hurt. Not necessarily thread-worthy.

15 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Guessing with Hammy like that it could be a pretty Solid assumption he will be Inactive Thursday 

Good thing they have Duke in the wings ! Maybe they will let him back on the field now & he can once again prove his worth to the team ? !

Even though you hate to see any one get hurt depth is a good thing & maybe it's not that bad !!!

Edited by T master

13 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone who was at the game said he was running sprints on the sideline after the injury

If so, it sure isn’t a pulled Hamstring, maybe it was his spleen...

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

16 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Guessing with Hammy like that it could be a pretty Solid assumption he will be Inactive Thursday 

I have to agree.  There was no question it was the hamstring the way he grabbed it.  Even with a minor tweak, they probably wouldn't try to play him 4 days later.  Add to that the fact that he's not been a major piece of the offense this season, and he'd just not going to play this week.  The only question is not will he miss a game, but how many games will he miss?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I have to agree.  There was no question it was the hamstring the way he grabbed it.  Even with a minor tweak, they probably wouldn't try to play him 4 days later.  Add to that the fact that he's not been a major piece of the offense this season, and he'd just not going to play this week.  The only question is not will he miss a game, but how many games will he miss?

Not on offense, but Foster’s play on teams is what’s likely keeping Duke on the bench. 

6 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

No doubt he’s the fastest guy on the team. He was a blur on those end arounds 

Hmm...John Brown might have something to say about that...

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yes, Love that we are getting Neal back!  Should be a big part of better special teams play and loved how he was playing in the Big Nickel packages...

just in time for Dallas this week.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Hmm...John Brown might have something to say about that...

Yes, Love that we are getting Neal back!  Should be a big part of better special teams play and loved how he was playing in the Big Nickel packages...

just in time for Dallas this week.

Brown might of squeaked it out when he was 23 but 25 year old foster has gas speed

42 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Read that report CLOSER:

*The Bills did not practice on Monday. Instead they participated in a walk-through. The Monday practice report is an estimation.

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just listened to Sal from this morning, he did say he was indeed sprinting on the sideline yesterday after the injury

Must be his spleen then...

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

That's the most elaborate hamstring cramp I've ever seen. Looked like a ripe tear.

That said, he might have tried doing sprints because it's a cutthroat business and nobody wants to get cut.

I had the same thing happen to me back in my track and field days. It does happen believe me, it feels like you're shot in the hamstring. The cramp can be very painful and is due to dehydration. Next day I didn't even notice, but when it happens you'd swear you were done for weeks if not months.

• Like (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I had the same thing happen to me back in my track and field days. It does happen believe me, it feels like you're shot in the hamstring. The cramp can be very painful and is due to dehydration. Next day I didn't even notice, but when it happens you'd swear you were done for weeks if not months.

I get hamstring cramps quite a bit, but never when running at full speed like that. I have seen many hamstrings go in that exact way...especially after getting pushed by someone.

If he doesn't miss any games, or only one game, I will be flabbergasted! 

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

I get hamstring cramps quite a bit, but never when running at full speed like that. I have seen many hamstrings go in that exact way...especially after getting pushed by someone.

If he doesn't miss any games, or only one game, I will be flabbergasted! 

i'm not saying youre wrong, but it looked to me that he long stopped running full speed, de-cellerated, and was almost at a jog when he mistepped and then and only then did he wince and grab his leg.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

i'm not saying youre wrong, but it looked to me that he long stopped running full speed, de-cellerated, and was almost at a jog when he mistepped and then and only then did he wince and grab his leg.

Crossing my fingers!

Could do with him out there this week :)

Well if they won't throw to him, end arounds and WR screens could use his speed. I thought this summer that with him on one side and Brown on the other, plus of course Josh's rocket arm, that they'd stretch the fields all the time, opening up Beasley and TEs, plus all the runs of course, including Allen's.

6 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

Thanks, I would have missed that without this rude reply!

Rude reply??????

Holy cow - most folks overlook or miss the little asterisk (*) .

I thought it was important to note that listing Foster as out with a Hamstring was "speculation" and not a team statement. 

Boy some folks are so sensitive...