Bills vs Eagles Pregame thread

YoloinOhio

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Am I the only one who thinks the weather works to our favor? The Eagles receivers havent been big YAC types, and that's exactly what Brown and Beasley are. 

If there's gusts, anything in medium range becomes a crapshoot 

Both QBs can throw in wind, but I like John Brown in this game. 

6 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Am I the only one who thinks the weather works to our favor? The Eagles receivers havent been big YAC types, and that's exactly what Brown and Beasley are. 

yeah I said this in another thread.  Eagles have the better deep passing game. The gusty winds will hurt them.  Allen can’t hit anyone deep regardless, so the short passing game and running won’t be too affected.  
Hey, maybe Josh can heave a few deep into the wind and they won’t be overthrown by 10 yards and will be perfect dimes!!

• Like (+1) 1

…Wind Advisories in effect for Chautauqua and Southern Erie counties until 6 pm Sunday. Wind Advisories in effect for Northern Erie, Niagara, Orleans, and Genesee counties from 10 am through 6 pm Sunday. Sustained southerly winds of 15-30 mph with wind gusts upwards of 45-50 mph at times expected. Wind gusts may be strong enough to blow around unsecured objects. Tree limbs could be blown down, resulting in a few power outages… per WIVB...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

8:00am Coffee or beer???????

i

Last cup-O-Joe, but I put a nasty splash of Crown Royal in it!

Lots of Iggles fans coming to the game, folks. Big opportunity to equal last years Win output in our 7TH GAME! Gotta Bring It, EVERYONE! From the stands to living rooms and barrooms around the globe! 

Just. Win. Baby!

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

yeah I said this in another thread.  Eagles have the better deep passing game. The gusty winds will hurt them.  Allen can’t hit anyone deep regardless, so the short passing game and running won’t be too affected.  
Hey, maybe Josh can heave a few deep into the wind and they won’t be overthrown by 10 yards and will be perfect dimes!!

Against a Bills defense that does not give up big plays. Could be some interceptions in this game, especially if Buffalo pulls out to an early lead and they have to throw to catch up.

20 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Which team has the better running game? We are about to find out! 

If the Bills can start hot and score a couple TDs quick I think that will play mental games with the Eagles team. Buffalo has to knock their confidence out quick and early. 

Can we do that? 

1 hour ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Wonder how much the winds will determine on if they just decide to go for 2pt conversions instead of XP. If winds will be gusting around 50mph, I expect 2pt conversions after every TD by each team most likely.

Related image
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Brown yes, Beasley seems to catch and bail. I don’t blame him at his size, but sometimes it costs the team YAC.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Sadly, in with the bubble burst:
https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/receiving#avgYAC

Bills Qualifiers

PLAYER NAME    YAC/R
Dawson Knox    5.9
Cole Beasley    4.5
John Brown    3

Eagles qualifiers

PLAYER NAME    YAC/R
Dallas Goedert    7.6
Nelson Agholor    4.6
Alshon Jeffery    4.1
Mack Hollins    4
Zach Ertz    2.8

Go Bills!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

8:00am Coffee or beer???????

i

8:00 is time for the morning meds, blood pressure and anti coagulants, youth is wasted on the young... ?, beer ? comes later in the day ?

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Bronxbomber21 said:

Beer i just opened a Hooligan IPA im on rhe house boat. Might do a little fishing before the game.

Letting everyone passively know you live with nice weather, can afford a houseboat and have a drinking problem all in one short post. Kudos on the multi-messaging. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, PlayoffsPlease said:

Letting everyone passively know you live with nice weather, can afford a houseboat and have a drinking problem all in one short post. Kudos on the multi-messaging. 

I wish i was in the ***** weather with the othere Bills fans i would trade it all in a min

• Thank you (+1) 2